Chapter 5

Y/N'S POV

I frowned as I stared into nothingness. It's boring, because once again, there are no teachers.

Heck, is this even a school?!

Then someone tapped their fingers on my desk three times earning my attention.

"Hi!"

I got startled and faced the familiar girl with a shocked look.

It's the clumsy senior awhile ago. She's here again?

"U-uh hello" she gave me a sweet smile before sitting at the desk making me look up.

"What's your name?" She asked.

I'm melting because of her stare. I looked away and bit my lips before looking back to answer.

"I'm Y/n L/n.."

"Ok then, Y/n. You seemed bored...

Do you want me to entertain you?"

She whispered making my mouth hang open.

Her warm eyes turned dull as she trailed her sight down to my lips back to my eyes.

Everyone is watching us. And I don't like it.

I chuckled nervously as I shrink back into my seat.

"Um, Sunbae. Not to be rude, but shouldn't you be in your class?" I asked.

I'mma reward myself later for not stuttering.

She then snapped back to her cheerful self and smiled before shaking her head.

"Don't worry, all of the teachers are on a meeting with Miss M-- I mean, with the owner of the school"

I just nodded and thanked the gods because Sana stood up from my desk.

"He- Oh, Sana...what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Mina, right now?"

A girl with bangs entered the room and asked with a smug look as she glanced at me and Sana.

"Tch, I should be the one asking that, Manoban. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Chaeyoung?"

My ears perked up at the sudden mention of Chaeyoung.

"Well, I was told by Ms. Park Jihyo to tell the new students that they can take their lunch"

As soon as the girl that Sana called 'Manoban' said that, everyone in my class stood up and ran outside the room.

Tsk, immatures.

It's not like they will run out food, right?

"You can leave now. You have done your purpose already" Sana deadpanned.

"Tch. Watch out, Minatozaki. I might steal her from you"

Steal who?

Then the girl left.

"Um, are you okay, sunbae?"

She faced me with a bright smile but I can tell that she's still annoyed.

"Yes. I'm okay (a/n: by IKon). And by the way, just call me Sana. But you can also call me Babe" she winked.

(Author plays Baby by Justine Bieber. A/n: Ok, I'll stop)

I felt heat rushed to my face.

Damn, I think I look like a half tomato and half potato right now.

Sana giggled.

"I guess I'll prefer to call you Sana" she pouted but still smiled.

"Fine, but you'll eat with me. Come on, darling" she grabbed my hand and dragged me out the room before I could get to say something.

Then I remembered that she called me darling.

The fuck?!

Why is she flirting with a potato like me!?

~•▪~

A/n: This chapter is lame. Nothing much happened.

But it's still an update :)

I'll try to update more soon.

~•▪~