Chapter 8

Y/N'S POV

I waited in the front gate. But time passes by, my friends still haven't showed up making me worry.

I was about to look for them myself when I saw someone staring at me.

It's obvious that the girl is checking me out.

The girl approached my direction. It's the Manoban girl before. Is she related to Lisa?

"Hey..." she greeted with a smirk on her face.

"I'm Larisa Manoban. From Black Unit. We've seen each other before"

"Are you....related to Lalisa Manoban?" I asked but got confused when her jaw clenched.

"Yeah, I'm her older sister, unfortunately. Anyways, what's your name?" She asked, now with a smile. But I know that it's fake.

"I'm Y/n L/n. I am friends with Lisa" then I noticed a tattoo on her wrist, it's different from Sana and Jeongyeon's...

'ҽԵ ժմɾα թαԵɿ́αԵմɾ ʍαʅɿ́'

What does those tattoos even mean?

"Oh, you noticed. This is a tattoo that indicates that I am from the Black Unit"

She showed me the tattoo properly.

"You're from the Blue Unit, right? You'll have one, once you became a senior student here"

I stared at the words, trying to understand what it says.

I heard her chuckle.

"It's in Latin. You'll understand what it means soon" I looked at her as her smirk returned, her sight went through me.

I turned around to see Sana with Jihyo, walking towards our direction.

"Welp, I gotta go now, cupcake. See you soon" then she ran away.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Sana asked as she looked for any signs of pain. I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Yeah..I'm fine. She's nice" they both gave me a serious look that seriously frightened me a bit.

"You don't know what you are saying, Ms. L/n. You don't know what she is capable of..." Leader-nim said as she stared at the direction where Larisa went to.

"By the way, Y/n. You already know that she's the Leader, right?" I nodded as Ms. Park gave me a warm smile.

"Just call me Jihyo.."

"Well then, please call me Y/n" I returned the smile.

"Why aren't you going home yet?" Jihyo asked.

"I'm waiting for my friends" I told them with a sigh. Where are those gays even at?!

"Y/N!!!"

The three of us whipped our heads towards the direction where the three girls that I am waiting for.

They stopped as they panted.

"W-we're sorry we took too long. We got lost, damn. This school is huge" Nick said still panting but not like Camille who seems like she haven't collected enough air.

I turned to Lisa.

"I got an argument with my older sister. I hate it when she speak your name with bad intentions. I knew her very well"

I tilted my head and turned back to the two seniors who with us.

"Y/n. We should take the four of you home. It's getting dark" Jihyo spoke with authority laced on her voice so I can't disagree.

"Ok.."

She's still a leader. I didn't even notice the smirk that Sana painted on her lips before changing it into a sweet smile.

"Great! Let's go!"

~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

The leader of the Red Unit smiled down at the girl under her.

"Thanks, sweetheart. Now go and put some clothes on. Then after that, you can leave" she said with a smirk.

The girl nodded shyly before heading towards the table to get her clothes.

"Oh and, Sweetheart!" The Leader called out to the girl who shook in surprise.

"I'm looking forward for your next performance" she bit her lips as seductiveness were laced on her voice.

A tattoo is visible on her wrist, words longer than the other ones:

'ҽԵ ʅɿ́ճɿ́ժօ ɿ́ʍʍօժҽɾαԵα ՏԵɿ́ɾթɿ́Տ ՇօʍʍҽղժαԵɿ́օ'

A girl entered the Red room, taking a glance at the new girl who looked down and left.

A smirk is seen on her lips before licking them.

"Looking hotter than before, Irene" the girl stared at the naked girl infront of her.

Irene, who is the leader of Red Unit, smiled. A thought flashed in her mind as lust surged once again.

"Hmm, do you want to do a round with me?"

~•▪~

A/n: Um..

Hehe, I don't have anything to say. But can I ask something...

Who's your bias and your bias wrecker?

My bias: TWICE OT9
Bias wrecker(s): Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, inshort, all of them😆.

~•▪~