Chapter 11

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Don't try to separate yourself from the group. You know what happened the last time. We don't want to repeat it." Jihyo spoke with so much authority that some of them shivered.

Everyone nodded before they left their building, heading towards the parking lot where their ride is waiting.

6 busses each for Blue and Red. Each bus can hold 30 students. Not everyone joined the camping. Their reason? They don't want to take the risks.

Most of the students are first years or the new students. They lack information as to why their seniors are avoiding the others.

"Hey, Y/n. Let me carry that for you." Jeongyeon stated as she grabbed the small bag in Y/n's hands.

The latter didn't have the time to protest as Sana immediately clinged into her and pulled her towards Mina's direction.

"Hi, Y/n." Mina's soft voice reached Y/n's ears. Y/n smiled at the girl before greeting back with a bright smile.

"Hello, Minari!" Sana pouted.

"Yah, how about me? You didn't even greet me." Sana whined as Y/n chuckled at her senior's cuteness.

"Why do I have to if you're already clinging to me like a koala?" Sana pondered for a while.

"You have a point. But I'm no koala. I'm a squirrel." Sana leaned in and kissed the younger's cheeks causing for Y/n to blush.

Mina chuckled at the interaction between the two. "She's too clingy, aren't she? Don't worry, she's always like that."

Y/n nodded before she caught sight of a smiling Dahyun, a frowning Chaeyoung and a pokerfaced Tzuyu walking towards them.

"What's with the long face, Chae?" Mina asked as the former stood beside her still with a frown on her face.

"Somi tried persuading her again." Tzuyu answered with a scoff. Mina became serious and raised an eyebrow. Y/n watched them curiously.

'Who's Somi?'

"Don't mind her, Chae. She's your past, don't let her ruin your present and future, now that we have found her." Mina said sternly to the younger girl beside her.

Y/n was taken aback when she felt Sana nipped her earlobe. She shuddered and tried to get away only to be hugged much tighter than before.

She slumped her shoulders in defeat.

"Sana, don't torture the girl. And Y/n, you'll be riding with us. Also, you'll sit beside Mina to avoid being harrassed by the Sanake."

Jihyo appeared with Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Momo. Sana blurted out a whine.

Y/n nodded before glancing at her classmates who's giving her dirty looks and death glares. Y/n stared at them before doing something that might anger them more.

She stuck her tongue on them and watched her classmates fumed in anger. She chuckled.

"Seems like you're enjoying on teasing them." Momo suddenly spoke with a smile on her face. Sana giggled and pinched Y/n's cheeks.

"Sana, let Y/n go." Jihyo said sternly.

Sana pouted before letting go and sulked.

They all went inside the bus that they were assigned in. As told, Y/n sat beside Mina who gave her a smile.

The bus started to move as Y/n tried calming her pounding heart. Y/n didn't expect this. It has only been 3 minutes since they seated when Y/n felt a hand rested on her thigh.

She closed her eyes and took deep breaths as Mina tried to sustain her laughter. An unknown glint flashed in Mina's eyes knowing that she have an effect on the younger.

The bus suddenly halted earning curious looks towards the driver who just smiled nervously.

"Ms. Park, Ms. Bae and the others was given permission to ride here as told by the Headmistress."

The girls glanced at where Y/n is seated before their attention went towards the girls who entered the bus.

Tension begun to rise as Bae Irene faced them with a smirk plastered on her face. Her eyes meeting Y/n's gaze.

"Hi...." Irene's smirk broke into a sly grin.

".....Y/n L/n."

~•▪~

A/n: Sorry if I took too long to update. I got a Writer's block once again. Also, both of my arms went numb for four days so...hehe.

I just got them healed yesterday but my brain still lack cooperation for awhile.

And! I barely sleep since insomnia decided to visit me for the last days. *sighs*

Anyways, 'til the next update!

~•▪~