Chapter 13

A/n: WARNING, short chapter ahead.
~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

"What's with L/n that you keep on staring at her?"

Seulgi cannot help but ask their leader who only gave her a glance before staring dreamily at the poor innocent girl beside Myoui Mina.

"She's hot." The four girls stared at Irene in disbelief.

"But she's too innocent and too submissive." Seulgi spoke as she winked at a random Red Unit student.

Irene gave her a sinister smile. "That only makes everything fun. I'm attracted to her. I think she's the one."

The other four glanced at each other and looked at Irene who's eyes went darker than the original color.

"And I'm gonna have her tonight."

"And how will you do that?" Joy raised her eyebrow at the older girl. Irene smirked.

"I have my ways."

Yeri just kept quiet as she stared at Y/n curiously. 'Why does everyone is after her?'

"B-but she's surrounded by those Blue Unit Council, especially by that Minatozaki and Myoui." Yeri stuttered. Irene gave her a glare.

"Well, I don't care! I have the four of you with me so I'm confident."

~•▪~

"Tch! Out of the other four units, why Black?! They already know that Yellow and Black don't get along." The leader of Yellow Unit ranted for the sixth time.

"Then why did you choose Black?" Erii asked as she only gave attention to her newly painted nails. Nancy dramatically sighed.

"Argh!! That Green Unit people is annoying me to the bones!! They didn't even participate at the camping shit! And that Black Unit leader! She thinks she's prettier than me?! Hell, no!"

"Why do you always target Jennie Kim? It's clear that she's prettier than you. You're always envy of her." Yunha blurted out bluntly that caused their leader to glare at her.

"Uh-oh, Bitch. You stepped on her pride." Erii mocked Yunha who returned it with a smirk.

"I don't care, Brat. I'm heading out." Yunha stood up and ignore the glares that she is recieving.

"Where are you going?" JooE asked as she and Ahin entered the yellow room that they were in.

"Black Department Building." Nancy's ears perked up at the mention of their rival unit.

"And what are you going to do there?" Nancy asked as she stared at Yunha intently.

The latter smirked and gave her an eye roll.

"Just stalking someone named Camille Hernandez."

~•▪~

Y/n sighed as her thoughts went to her lonely dog at her home. She can't wait to go home.

"Psst!"

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she looked around until she met eyes with someone from the Red Unit.

She immediately stood up from her seat and backed a few steps away as the RU student walked forward.

"Don't worry, I'm a new student too. I just want to tell you something."

"Tell me who you are first." Y/n said cautiously at the brown haired girl who sighed.

"Just call me, Sakura..."

~•▪~