Chapter 6

A/n: Ajskjsksjsk- four days left!! Yieieieieieieie~!
~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n-ah, let me walk you home later.."

I faced Sana who just gave me a smile.
I...-

Should I let her?

I was about to say something when I noticed something written on the side of her wrist. I just noticed it now.

'αѵαɾíԵíα ҽԵ ԵҽмթԵαԵίօղҽм'

She noticed that I am distracted about something and saw that I am staring at her wrist.

"Nice tattoo.." I complimented as went serious. She chuckled awkwardly before smiling at me again.

"Thanks!"

"Isn't having tattoo forbidden in a school?" I asked as she shook her head.

"This is approved by Miss M-- I mean, the owner. In fact, every Unit has different ones. This words written in my wrist is only for Blue Unit members"

"It's in a different language, right?" I asked as she sighed but nodded.

"Yeah, three different words, but for five different units" she says.

We both went silent before I asked once again.

"What does it mean?" I asked, stopping my tracks as she stopped too.

It looks like she was contemplating whether to answer or not.

She said Blue Unit members, right? So why can't she tell me the meaning? I'm part of the Blue Unit.

"U-uh..- "

"Sana!!"

Our attention diverted towards the running girl.

She stopped infront of us with a wide smile. She looked at me and her eyes glinted something that I can't tell.

I swear it's creeping me out.

Should I be scared right now? Or maybe run away?

"Oh....Jeongyeon.."

The girl, Jeongyeon grinned at Sana. "Why do you look upset? Am I bothering you?"

Sana lazily shook her head before looking at me. "Let's go, Y/n"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me with her, leaving Jeongyeon still on her spot.

"Wait! I'm just gonna deliver you a message from Mina, you ungrateful bitch. Tch"

We turned to her.

"What?"

I watched silently as Jeongyeon laughed a little.

"Impatient, are we? Anyways, Mina told me to tell you that, don't have her for yourself. She is not just yours" Uhhh...

Who are they talking about?

Am I really that dumb?

Sana rolled her eyes and we started walking again. I heard Jeongyeon hissed from behind.

~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

Jeongyeon stood still at her spot as she watched one of her friends, Sana took the girl.

She shook her head before scratching her wrist where her tattoo is.

"I guess I'll have the girl to myself next time then"

She started walking to the opposite direction before halting beside a certain 'blue' door.

She glanced at it as she heard familiar sounds from the inside.

A smirk then plastered on her lips, knocking at the door.

The door opened, revealing a girl...

"Oh hey..."

~•▪~

"Here we are.." Sana smiled at Y/n who also gave her a smile but with a confused look.

Sana raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Thanks for walking me home when literally you dragged me here...but...." Y/n trailed off as Sana tilted her head.

"But?"

"How did you know that I live here?"

"Oh..."

~•▪~

A/n: Another lame chapter. •^•

~•▪~