Chapter 4

Y/N'S POV

I was walking around the school, trying to memorize the place. I can't just go and find the Unit Leader, right?

Plus, I might get lost.

I want to take this 2 hour-free time as a chance to tour the place. I've been walking like for 15 minutes.

Then I came across what seems to be a hall filled with paintings on either side of the wall.

Art Section...

Woah..

I walked closely to one painting as it caught my interest. It's a woman wearing a mask surrounded with lots of girls.

This reminds me of the woman yesterday. She's also wearing a mask. There's a lot of red hue paint used in here.

I noticed some letters engraved in the gold frame of the painting.

"Greed And Temptation..."

I trailed my fingers on the letters before retracting them when I heard someone chuckle.

I whipped my head fastly to my side and raised my guard up. There's someone leaning on the wall with a smile on her face as she stared right through me.

"Sorry if I startled you. I just got surprised to see someone here. Not to mention, touching things that should not be touched"

My eyes widened.

"Uh, sorry! I didn't know" she then chuckled.

"Don't worry, I was just messing with you" she giggled as I sighed in relief.

"Are you...perhaps a senior?" I asked cautiously. She then smiled warmly.

"Yes, I am. And you seem to be new. What's your name?"

I smiled at her before stating my name. "I'm Y/n L/n, sunbae"

"And I'm Son Chaeyoung, you can call me Chae. I don't like formalities"

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n" she added.

~•▪~

"Oh would you look at that, your room is just two rooms away. You can go now before the bell rings"

I nodded with a smile as she said that and was about to walk when I turned back to her.

She gave me a confused look but still with a smile.

Her smile never left her face.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

I just stared at her for a little while before asking the question that I wanted to ask.

"How did you know where my room is?"

I haven't told her my room number.

She then flinched and gave me a nervous smile.

"Um, I'm friends with the Unit Leader. I heard it from her"

Hmmm...

"Okay. Reason accepted. I just don't know why the Unit leader would talk about me" I said before turning my back at her, walking to my class.

~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

The older girl watched as the younger one entered the room. The warm smile in her lips faltered as it exchanged with a creepy one.

Her eyes are now cold, different from how she looked at Y/n before.

"Heh, you'll be ours soon, Y/n...

...whether you like it or not"

~•▪~

A/n: I was about to publish this yesterday but it was delayed. Guess what, I ran out of load again the other day.

Can't stop watching More & More MV Trailer.

😵Their visuals are....damn, I have no words to describe their beauty😍

~•▪~