Chapter 7

3RD PERSON'S POV

A girl walked casually at the hallways, not minding the stares that was given to her.

Her confidence oozing as she walked. The heels of her black shoes echoed on the silent hallway. Well, everyone is scared of her...

The Yellow Unit's Leader...

She was smiling warmly just a day ago but now that she's inside of their building again, her cocky and bratty attitude returned.

(A/n: that's why she can't find a soulmate. Pfft.)

In her right wrist, are words written in Latin...

'íղѵíժíα ҽԵ sմթҽɾճíα'

She turned to her left and walked towards a girl. A nerd, specifically.

She clicked her tongue as she watch the girl look so small under her gaze.

"Yah, nerdy girl. Why don't you fix your fashion sense so you'll be fit in this unit?"

The leader, Nancy, insulted causing for the nerd girl to grit her teeth.

"Tch, why don't you mind your own business, leader-nim?"

Everyone awed and ooh-ed the nerd for fighting back.

Nancy stared at the nerd's blue eyes. She felt the urge to kill the girl but then she just shrugged it and smirked.

"I like your eyes. It makes me want to pull it out of your sockets. But nevertheless, I like you, nerdy. Keep the pride up"

Then she left but not before winking at the poor nerd who was left in astonishment.

~•▪~

On the other building, a girl wearing a cold expression, the leader of the Green Unit approached two girls who were making out in an empty classroom.

They didn't noticed the girl's presence not until the latter grabbed both of their hair earning moans of pain.

"Heh, you have the guts to do that thing inside the room? Why don't you head to your dorms and fuck yourselves? Or do you want me to be the one to punish you?"

The two girls went pale as they recognized their leader's cold voice. They shook their heads making the leader release them.

"You are seniors yet you are defying MY rules.."

A tattoo is visible on her right wrist:

'íɾα ҽԵ sմթҽɾճíα lαղցմҽɾҽ'

A smirk then appeared on the leader's pinkish lips.

"Head to the Green Room. Make sure that I'll see you there in 15 minutes"

~•▪~

In the Blue Unit's building...

A girl watched a certain (h/c) girl reading books from the library.

The latter is trying to know the history of the academy which is impossible to find.

It was not written in the books.

Y/n felt someone staring at her so she raised her head and was completely taken aback when a gorgeous girl greeted her view.

She is staring at her with curiosity and interest.

Then the girl smiled before approaching her direction.

"Hi.."

~•▪~

BLUE UNIT LEADER'S POV
( inshort, Jihyo's POV )

I watched silently as I saw them interacting.

Heh, I still can't believe that we have finally found her.

"Hey, Leader-nim! Let's go and eat. It's my treat" I smiled in return before standing from my seat.

I gave one last glance at the two before I left with one of my friends.

~•▪~

A/n: Ehhhhh. I don't have anything to say. But, what do you think of this chapter?

I revealed the tattoos written in green and yellow unit leaders' wrist.

I'll reveal the other two in the next chapter, huehuehue.

By the way, who do you think is the girl who approached Y/n, or should I say, you?

~•▪~