First day

Background:
Your name is Y/n and you are 16 years old. You live with your mom bc your dad died of a car Crash. You don't have siblings or friends around you.
You went to the Washington park school but you would bullied and now you go the the Passaic Valley High school for a new beginning.
You never had friends before in your old school and wish's that you get some in your new school. you pray for it.

Your mom= y/m

Y/m: wake up y/n it's your first day come on!!

Y/n: mom I'm scared asf please I want to stay home..

Y/m: come on y/n just try it for the first day and we will see what happen aight?

You stand up and get ready. You showered, brushed your teeth, brushed your hair, put on some natural makeup and put on your clothes.
You wore some blue jeans, a black top and a brown fluffy cardigan
It looks like this:

You wore some blue jeans, a black top and a brown fluffy cardigan It looks like this:

At least you put on some necklaces, earrings and a watch. Your hair was put in a mess bun.

~~~

Y/n: alright mom I'm done. I hope my day will be fine. Love ya <3

Y/m: hey sweetheart wait.. don't forget it I love you so much and try to be strong if you want to come home call me i will pick you up, I promise.

*she gave you a kiss on your check and hugged you*

Y/n: love you too ma see ya

And you go straight to school...

286 words

Hey guys I know this chapter is a lil bit boring, but it will be better I promise.
LOVE YAA❤️🦋