Argument

...you woke up and heard someone screaming, you looked next to you and mattia wasn't there, you sat up in the bed and looked around, No mattia in sight.
You knew that mattia are fighting w Roshaun so you sighed and got up...

*your pov*
I know that mattia is fighting with Roshaun so I go slowly to the room, I sighed and laughed.
*end of pov*

Kai: hey Bro that was enough!!!!!
Ale: mattia bro chill!!
Y/n: ale, kairi he never will get it hahah he's to dumb for it that's my babyboy. K mattia that was enough come on *you pulled him by he's hoodie*
And you Roshaun don't, don't come after us to punch him or I will kick you in the balls :)
Rosh: Okey

You pushed mattia out of the room and slapped in his face. He looked at you confused and hold his cheek.

Y/n: BITCH ARE YOU DUMB?! don't forget it we are guests here! I don't want to see this anymore in my entire life okey! *you whispered*
M: i just-
Y/n: no, no, no you show me like a bad girlfriend to you mattia. The boys have to protect his girlfriend but in our relationship I protect you?!
M: yeah I'm sorry. *he looked at the ground*
Y/n: go and apologize now at him
M: b-but that's embarrassing!
Y/n:: I don't even care you shouldn't do that then!
M: okey

You guys went back in you walked to kairi and hugged him for a "thank you" and then you hugged Alejandro for a „goodbye". Mattia walked to Roshaun and stretched his hand out in front of him.

Rosh: and now you want to apologize you? *mattia looked at you*
Y/n: hey bitch he try's to apologize and you make a drama out?! I just say one thing mattia isn't a lil boy and he know what he did, so he want to apologize. Roshaun im on my period right now so I can beat your ass up right now and right here!!!!
Rosh: yeah but that's embarrassing or not y/n.
Y/n: mattia... go away from him. NOW!!
M: b-babe don't *he laughed*

You walked to Roshaun and put your hand on his neck so he couldn't breathe easily. You pushed him back to the bed and slapped him on his face.

Y/n: so that was an apologize from me bitch *you smiled provocative*
Rosh: man that hurts!!!!
Y/n: suck your own dick bitch!! Come on mattia we go.

Kairi and Alejandro laughed after you go out of the room. Mattia smiled at you and Roshaun felt the pain. Mattia hold your hand tightly and smiled to you, he began to laugh and kissed your cheek.

M: ma'mas is on her period and aggressive huh?
Y/n: Aha haha. Mattia...
M: yeah?
Y/n: I'm hungry asf!
M: k come on we go to McDonalds hahaha.

You guys went to McDonald and eat some fries and a McFlurry. Your were done and went back to your house.

Y/n: hey I go under the shower.
M: kk See ya

~~~

You put on your clothes and some makeup. The watch from your dad and then your earrings: