"I love u guys..."

Y/n: btw here this was in the envelope
*you pointed on your neck*
M: das it?
Y/n: yeah look *you touched hardly the chain*
M: wow that's cute but what is this?.......

...He took the picture out of the chain and a chip was in it he took it and looked at you, you looked back at him confused and he made a face like "can I have it?" You nodded and went closer to him to see how it looks like...

M: here maybe you don't want that I see it.
Y/n: babe everything fine come on let's what's going on... *you took your MacBook*

Mattia put the chip in MacBook and there was a video from Kelly he clicked on it and what you saw made you cry, but very hard....

•What Kelly said•:

"Umh hey y/n hope you or your boyfriend
*he rolled his eyes* found this chip.. I-I uhm I don't know how to say it to you but I lied.... I just want to say I have feelings for you as a friend!!! Oh and Hi mattia I know you're Right there hahaha whatever uhm so I have cancer and I just want to say that I always love you... that's the reason why I have a durag on my head... and i know that you cry rn so stop it, cuz I know you will always think about me and I always will see you, I will see you when you're famous, when you have a family with mattia, when you have a job and I will see you when you're sometimes in a bad mood. The doctors said I just have 15 weeks left, so take care of yourself, I love you baby<3 and I will it every time. Oh and mattia please be careful with her heart I know everything what you did! I love you as my bro but please don't play with y/n or with any girl. I love you guys...."

M: hey are you- *you ran to the bathroom*
Y/n: I hate my fucking life *you whispered*

Someone knocked at your door and opened it mattia walked in and you ran into his arms and cried in his chest very hard.. he stroked your hair and kissed your head.

M: babe we have to look forward everyone will pass away, me too or kairi, Vic, Alejandro and the other one I know it's hard for you but I'll be there for you I promise...
Y/n: yeah maybe you right thanks babe
*you kissed his cheek*
M: k please smile again *you smiled fake*
M: okey I try to accept this *you chuckled*

You went downstairs and your eyes was blood red everyone looked at you and stood up to hug you mattia sat down at the couch and you next to him he put his arm around your shoulder and kissed your cheek.

Rosh: sis what's wrong
Kai: yeah what happened
Vic: hey don't make pressure on her maybe she don't want to talk about
Tay: yeah so be quiet Olaf
Kai: stfu fatass
Tay: why are we just friends? *she whispered*
Kai: yeah maybe we shouldn't
Y/n: GUYS STOP!!!! I heard something about my best friend and now you guys are arguing? Just stop we are a family...sometimes... but we should be together forever and not fighting like 3 year old child's. Our live is to short for beef or to much problems.... *you looked at mattia*
Rosh: yeah maybe she's right... we have to take care each other
M: Yep so-
Tay: I'm out, I go home
*she hugged you and went out*
Kai & Rosh: yeah same
Vic: can you guys-
Rosh: Ofc come on
Vic: uhm okey thanks hahaha

You guys said bye to each other and they went out of the house. You went to the backyard and looked out to remember what you and Kelly experienced right there. Mattia came to and hugged you from behind and put his head on your shoulder.

Y/n: you know what?
M: hm?
Y/n: I'm thirsty
M: i can give you some milk *he smirked*
Y/n: what do you mea- OMG HORNY AS BITCH HAHAHAHAH *he laughed too*
M: just joke, but there is a fridge drink some water?
Y/n: naaah. OH come on I will bring you to a spot. My favorite place
M: oh yeah Starbucks or McDonald's
Y/n: HEEEEEY *you said with a high voice* I know I'm maybe obsessed with them but I have a favorite place..
M: maybe? *he chuckled*
Y/n: YEAH OKEY I get it HAHAHAH
M: i missed your laugh baby *he kissed you*

You guys went to your car and you drove to the favorite place of your dad and Kelly. It was a small spot there but the shop belonged to your grandfather and everyone know you there.

~you guys went in~

{Your grandma = y/g}

Y/g: baby?
Y/n: grandmaaaa *you ran to her*
Y/g: how are you, don't saw you for few days?
Y/n: yeah I'm fine
Y/g: you look so pretty baby. I know that your grandpa and your dad would be proud of you
*you blushed*
Y/g: and who is this good looking guy
*mattia blushed*
Y/n: oh uhm this is my boyfriend mattia and mattia this is my grandma
Y/g: nice to meet you mattia, I see you found the right one huh?
Y/n: grandma stoooop
M: Yep I found the right one...
*your grandma hugged mattia*
Y/g: your favorite drink y/n?
Y/n: yep haha
Y/g: and what do you want pretty boy?
M: oh uhm im sorry haha i take this what y/n ordered too
Y/g: I'll be right back....

To be continued...

982 words

Hope y'all liked the chapter and enjoyed it. I will take a pause from TIKTOK bc it's dying ASF but I think I will be active on WATTPAD. Maybe I annoy you guys but it's fun for me to post chapters❤️ thank you guys so much for 3,4K views🥺🥰
Love you all!!!!!🦋