Tears..

(Imagine it's few months later!! since y'all hate ab this chapter in the comments)

You layed in your bed with your yellow shorts and a black crop top as pjs.
It looked like this:

It was so boring at home your mom wasn't there and your phone was dead

~5 minutes later~

Someone knocked you looked out of the window and jenna wasn't there so you went downstairs to open the door and it was mattia...

Y/n: hm?
Mattia saw you and looked up and down with shiny eyes.
M: thanks nice to see you too y/n
You giggled a lil bit and looked at him.
Y/n: what do you want mattia?
M:can we Talk?
Y/n: come in..

You and mattia went upstairs and he looked around in your room.

Y/n: so? What do want to talk about?
M: about us y/n
Y/n: talk, come on

*You guys sat on the bed and you looked at him confused.*

M: so I'm can't break up with jenna bc she know a lot of thing about me... and im scared to break up, but honestly I have.... *he stopped talking*
Y/n: you have what-

You couldn't speak over and you felt mattias lips on yours.. you couldn't move, it was like you were freeze or something. At least you pushed him away from you and stood up.

Y/n: for what was this now?
M: I have feeling for you y/n

He stood up and grabbed your waist tightly you looked at him and pointed out of the window bc you knew that jenna was looking.

M: oh man, she's your neighbor *he let you go slowly*
Y/n: yes bitch, he is :) and now leave
M: b-but y/n-
Y/n: no stop it, go please

He left the house and you called your mom

Mom'sie🦋🥴

Y/n: hey mom where are u

Y/m: hey y/n I can't come today
home i will sleep at my friend today

Y/n: kk see ya tomorrow

*End of the call*

You ordered some pizza and waited, the door bell rang and you opened it, grabbed your pizza and eat it.

Y/n: Ogey I should go to sleep.

~next morning~
You did your morning routine put made your makeup and put this on:

Your wore this and you had a black backpack you put your hair in a half bun (idk how to explain look at the pic)~~~You saw kairi with the other boys you grabbed his arm and pulled him to you (bc jenna know this thing between you and your dad)

~~~
You saw kairi with the other boys you grabbed his arm and pulled him to you (bc jenna know this thing between you and your dad)

Y/n: the fuck is going on with you?!
Kai: whatcha mean
Y/n: why do you told jenna this w my dad?! It was a secret!!!
Kai: oh... k I was on a house party and I was drank, jenna made me pressure to tell her anything about you, and yeah that's the reason..
Y/n: fuck you kairi, I loved you as my best friend but then you did this to me THANKS.

You ran in to the school to see Vic and Taylor. Kairi called your name after you. You searched Vic and Taylor but you didn't found them...

*your pov*
Omg i can cry right now but I try to hold it back, I think I go to my locker to calm down there...
*end of pov*

Someone closed your locker and pulled you to him, you smelled his perfume and knew, it was mattia... you hugged him back and began to cry..

M: Heyy don't cry what's wrong?
Y/n: not important thanks. K i have to go
M: stop lying at me y/n!!! And talk with me

You looked in his eyes and tears rolled over your cheeck you wiped your tears away and go...

M:please y/n.. *he whispered but you were gone*

~it was lunch~

???: hey y/n wait!!
You turned around and saw Alejandro
Y/n: hey ale
Ale: is everything fine?
Y/n: umh yes why haha?
Ale: oh k wanna sit with us?
Y/n: sure

You went to the table and saw kairi and mattia, they looked at you. Kairi was very sad but you didn't cared about it.

Y/n: hey Alvaro can I sit next to you?
Alv: ofc mamacita
(Btw he sat in front of mattia and kairi)

You put your head on Alvaros shoulder and he put is head on yours. You giggled a little bit and you trembled.

Roshaun: sis are you cold
Y/n: yeah a lil bit but I'm fine

You put your head back up hugged them and got up to go home, but you saw a shadow behind you and someone grabbed your hand you looked up and it was mattia...

M: here you got my jaket

You put his jaket on and hold his hand against, he smiled at you and he hold your hand very very very tightly..

M: Can I come w you Home?
Y/n: sure why not

You guys walked to your home and get in your bed. You layed on his chest during looking all American and fell asleep with mattia..

865 words

Aight honestly this chapter is cute or not?🥺🥴 hope y'all like it and will read!!❤️🦋