"Hot boy list"

[A/n: TGANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 35k readers!!!! I'm so thankful and I love you guys soooooo fucking much!!!❤️🥺]

Y'all just talked and stared at jack. He noticed and walked upstairs. You wanted to go after him but mattia hold your wrist and said you should leave him alone. You just nodded and sat back down...

Y/n: no I can't sit here anymore like a weirdo sorry
*you stood up and ran upstairs*

Mattia: y/n!!! Wait we have to talk about together!!!! *he began to ran after you*

You stood in front of jacks door and wanted to knock but then someone grabbed your waist and pulled you back. Mattia stood behind you and his veiny hands just grabbed you hand.

Mattia: together okey? *you blushed and nodded*

He let you go and you knocked at the door. Jack doesn't said anything so you just looked at Mattia and said "come on go in". So you opened the door and jack laid there with his earphones in.

Mattia: hey budd *he smiled shyly*

Y/n: hey baby. What's wrong?
*you sat next to him*

Jack: hi.

He looked kinda sad so you rubbed his back and he just sat up and put his head on your shoulder. Mattia stood there and just teared up so he walked over and kissed jacks forehead.

Mattia: so tell us. What's the problem in school huh?

Jack: nothing *he looked on his feet*

Y/n: don't lie to us!! Or to me! I grew you up and know you better then anyone else okey?

Jack: okey so uhm. I liked a girl and she liked me back. I actually thought that but uhm... she made a list and-

Mattia: oh no please don't
*he slapped on his forehead*

Y/n: I'm gonna beat her ass up
*jack held your wrist*

Jack: NO YOU DONT!!! Let me tell the story. So she made a "hot boy list" and every guy out of the class was "hot" and I was the ugliest one. And now I'm insecure... *he looked at mattia*

Y/n: oh no this happened to me too... but baby look at me. *he looked at you* ignore that shit okey? Just laugh about it and act smart!! I know how it feels like but never be sad in front of them!!!

Mattia: yeah never be sad in front of them!! You have to be strong okey? At least you look like me and that's something special. *he began to giggle*

Y/n: HEY BITCH *you punched his chest*

Mattia: HAHAHAHAHHAAH just jokes babe!!!
*he kissed your cheek*

Jack: I will thank you guys so much!! I love you
*you guys hugged*

Mattia: k wanna come downstairs again?

Jack: nah I'm tired of the practice so I think I shower and go sleep.

Y/n: sleep well baby
*you kissed his cheek and walked out*

Mattia just gave him a fist bump and walked out. You guys just smiled at each other and went downstairs again. Everyone just sat there and laughed all together.

Noah: where is jack?

Mattia: he wanna shower and wants to sleep. He's tired of the practice you know

Noah: ugh I think I shower too. See ya
*he ran upstairs*

Kelly: what happened to Alvaro, Vic and all the other one? *he raised his eyebrow*

Kairi: yeah good question

Lilly: everyone of y'all was gone so they left us too. Nothing special tf? *you began to laugh*

Y/n: yeah what should happen Hahahhahaha?

Alejandro: kinda sad man. We all had a good time together.

Mattia: yeah the soccer practice. Then the sleepover. Man I miss the time

Kairi: me too

Y/n: ugh don't cry bitches. They left so who cares?

Lilly: Fr no one cares about it anymore so chill
*she giggled*

Mattia: YOU KNOW WHAT?!
*everyone jumped up*

Kelly: OMG BRO WHAT?!

Mattia: we cook something now
*he pointed to the kitchen and stood up*

He began to cook and was done after few hours y'all eat and the boys played fifa upstairs. It was a great time all together.

Alejandro: what should we do tomorrow?

Kairi: I knowwww we should go to a soccer practice like the old times! Huh? *mattia looked shocked*

Mattia: that's a good idea tbh. I'm down

Lilly: omg yessss. Then we can see our boys playing too!! That's a great idea
*everyone agreed the idea*

Kelly: i know a perfect place!! It's just 6 minutes away? *you nodded*

Y/n: yeah that sounds good. Hopefully nothing dramatic will happen.
*everyone laughed*

746 words

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! I'm sorry if I'm inactive but I really try my best..🥺 oh and what should happen next? Bc this story without drama is nothing special soooo✌🏼 I love you!!!