"with someone i love"

Y/n: let me just do a little thing
Derek: where are you going?! *he hold my wrist*
Y/n: bathroom beb *you kissed him*
Derek: *smirk* okey I'm waiting

You went into the bathroom to looking for a sharp thing. You found razor blade, you took it and went back in. You went on top of him and began to kiss him.

After a while you stopped and cut his arm with the razor blade he began to scream and bleed very hard. You had time to escape and ran as fast you could.

You grabbed dereks car keys and drove to Alejandro's. You cried the whole time while you drove the car. You knocked at Alejandros door and he opened it.

Y/n: I WAS SO SCARED!!!
*you cried while he hugged you*
Ale: OMG COME IN!!!!
Kai: what the hell happened?!
M: why is your shirt with blood *he hugged you*
Lilly: oh my goodness baby what happened to you *she said sadly*
Rosh & Alv: im gonna cry we were so dumb

Y/n: Derek gave me a shake with something inside, I began to feel dizzy and fainted. I woke up to see how I was tied in a chair in a scary room....
Kai: oh hell nooo.... *you cried in his chest*
M: what happen next *he stepped forward to you*
Y/n: he kneed down and wanted to... uhm...
you know... and i couldn't even move, then he brought me to a room and I cut his arm with a razor blade... I was so scared omg
M: i bring you Home I don't care of you want it or not.
Y/n: and Jen?
M: we're not dating it was just a plan
Y/n: I- okey

Mattia grabbed your hand and walked to his own car. At home you walked upstairs and took a shower. You sat next to him with just a baggy shirt on your bed and just thought about the Derek thing.

Mattia felt uncomfy bc it was a weird silent and turned your head around with one finger, you felt his soft lips on yours and you just kissed him back.

M: im sorry bc of the thing....
Y/n: yeah k
M: really?
Y/n: idc mattia I just don't want to be alone
*you hugged him*
M: im here for you *he laid down with you*

Y/n: mattia...
M: yeah?
Y/n: you know I love you right?
M: really you do?
Y/n: nawh fuck you
*you punched on his chest and turned around*

He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him, came closer to your cheek and kissed you.

M: of course I know and I love you too
*you blushed as hell*
M: aaaaaawh she blushed
Y/n: don't judge me bc of it
M: okey haha

M: did u have uhm
Y/n: no I don't... I don't want to do it with someone who I'm not in love with
M: oh yeah and who is then the lucky one
Y/n: you...
M: me?!
Y/n: yeah. I guess so

⚠️If you don't want to read something nasty shit JUST SKIP BITCH HAHAH⚠️

Mattia began to kiss you and went on top of you. He took your shirt off and you continued kissing him. He kissed all the way down but then he found the spot where you began to moan. He chuckled and continued....

He went back up and kissed you. He kneed in front of you and you took his pants down he knew what you will do and laid back so you could s*ck it. You did what he wanted and he moaned more then you did. You stopped and kissed him.

You laid back down so he was again on top of you. He already had a condom with and you looked confused at him.

M: yeah I have every time one with me
Y/n: your weird.. *he laughed*

He put it on and made a "you sure" face, you nodded and he went into your 🐱 you moaned very loud and it hurt like hell, but after a time it was a pleasure. He went faster and faster and it hurt every time more then before.

⚠️ END OF NASTY THINGS BEB!!!! Idk how to write shit like this so I'm sorry (just if you read it lmao)⚠️

After a while you guys were done and he laid back next to you. He began to blush and giggled. You looked at him and put your underwear's on.

Y/n: what?
M: we really had-
Y/n: yes and I did it with someone I'm in love with *you kissed him*
M: hey can you give me my boxers
Y/n: here you go *you gave it to him*

You went downstairs and just had again a baggy
t-shirt on you saw how kelly laid on the couch and had a pillow on his face so he couldn't hear you and mattia.

You flinched as you saw him and blushed. Your ran into the kitchen without to look in his eyes or somewhere else. But then he walked after you and tapped your shoulder.

Kelly: and?
Y/n: I- uhm whatcha mean
Kelly: was he the right one for you?
Y/n: I really don't know what you mean
Kelly: if I know what I'm talking about so you know what I mean bitch * he pushed you away as a joke*
Y/n: oh man, yeah I think he is the right one for me.
Kelly: im glad to hear that *he hugged you*....

937 words

I'm really sorry about this one.... I don't know but I hope you guys will continue reading this🥺 I can't write nasty sucked shit like that IM SO SORRY❤️ btw go and read xoxorose45 books they're soooo good ughhh!!!