Sleepover

Everyone got home but jenna came with you to your house bc she's literally your neighbor.

Jen: hey y/n is everything oki? I'm so sorry about today Roshaun had a bad idea I think..
Y/n: yeah everything is fine I think. I don't want to see mattia but at the same time I want to see him *you sighed*
Jen: come here bitch *she hugged you*

The door bell rang and you went through the door and it was mattia you looked at him and went in back. He grabbed your arm and went upstairs w u.

Y/n: Jen I'll be right back!!! *you screamed*
Jen: k sis

After few seconds mattia closed the door and looked at you.

Y/n: WHAT?!
M: what's wrong w you? I thought you love me?
Y/n: I did!! After you put your hand on your ex's thigh! So stop acting like a fucking chiled and go downstairs!
M: y/n please Listen-
Y/n: no mattia I listened a lot but I don't care anymore! I think it would be better when we break up...
M: y/n please don't say that *he whispered sadly*
Y/n: yeah mattia I already did and I mean it like that. So do what ever you want, you love her I know that so bye!

You went downstairs with tears in your eyes, mattia stayed in your room for few minutes and came down too. You wiped your tears and smiled again.

~the door bell rang~

The other one: heyyyyy y/n here some snacks for tonight. And thanks again for the sleepover
Y/n: no problem guys come in

They put them bag at the floor and went in to the living room and sat there, Alejandro stand up and pulled your to the hallway.

Ale: what's wrong w you y/n you know you can talk with me..
Y/n: nothing.. *you Said with a trembling voice*

You looked in this eyes and began to cry he hugged you and you cried in his chest.

Y/n: I'm sorry *you sniffed*
Ale: hey tell me what happened i don't tell it anyone.

You told him the story and you laid your body to the wall and crossed your arms around your chest. Ale looked at you with a sadly smile on his face.

Kai: hey guys wow— what's wrong w you y/n
Y/n: nothing
*you pushed kai away and ran to the bathroom*

*your pov*
Oh man this wasn't right but I had to and I trust Alejandro more than anyone else.. I hate mattia so much I wish he would go away rn.
*end of pov*

*Ales pov*
Wow poor y/n, mattia is an asshole should I talk with him? Nah rather not bc y/n don't said anything to me.
*end of pov*

Kai: yo ale what's wrong with y/n *he whispered*
Ale: not important..
Kai: but it didn't looked like that
Ale: shut your mouth down kai and don't tell anyone something OGEY?!
Kai: alright chill