Taylor!

...you went home but then you saw how alvaro and jenna made out in jens room.

Y/n: HOLY FUCK!!!! *you screamed*
M: what, what happened?!
Y/n: n-nothing haha *you laughed nervous*

You ran to your window and closet the curtain and turned your back to your window. Mattia gave you a dirty look and walked to you. Wrapped his arms around your waist and began to kiss you.

Y/n: m-mattia no *you pushed him away*
M: why?
Y/n: I'm not ready yet!! *you ran away*
M: y/n STOP IM SORRY PLEASE!!!!

You ran to your living room and sat in the corner at the ground. You knelt down and crossed your arms around your head and cried. But then mattia touched your back, you winced and slide away from him.

M: h- hey y/n im sorry.
Y/n: m-mattia don't touch me please.
M: im-
Y/n: DONT TOUCH ME!!

*mattias pov*
Fuck why did I do that? I hate myself and now she's scared of me and don't want that I touch her. Man I feel so Bad now. I think I go to buy her a present.
*end of pov*

Mattia got up and walked out of the door, tears rolled over his cheek he wiped it away and looked back through the window to you.

Y/n: I don't want to *you pulled your nose up*
Y/n: maybe someday but not now.. I'm scared of it, I would raped and now I'm scared of it.
*you whispered to yourself*

~~~

The door bell rang and you thought it was jenna.
You got up to open the door. You walked to the door and wiped your tears away. You opened the door and saw mattia, he walked to you and you stepped back.

Y/n: p-please don't ....
M: here for you some flowers and chocolate
Y/n: m-mattia no.

he hugged you and you cried in his chest, he rubbed your back and stroked your hair. You put your hands on his chest and cried more and more.

M: wanna tell me what happened? *he cried quiet*
Y/n: y-yeah

You let him go and sat on the couch he put his arm around your shoulder and you flinched against and mattia let you go.

M: h-hey don't be scared I don't want to do you something I'll promise.

You nodded, he put his arm around your shoulder again and looked at your face. You told him the story and he put his hands on his face and cried quietly.

M: im so fucking sorry y/n I didn't knew that before.
Y/n: mattia maybe I'm ready someday and I promise this day would be yours k? *you kissed his cheek*

He wiped his tears away against and laid back at the couch you put your head on his arms and turned your body to him to hug him tightly. You guys fell asleep in a very tightly hug.