"Who is that?!"

Mattia: Y/N!!!!!! Give me my phone back!!
*he tried to grab it*

Y/n: nope. So tell me what's wrong
*he blushed*

Mattia: it's nothing so give me my phone back!!! *he looked into your eyes*

Y/n: n why r u ignoring me?
*you raised ur eyebrow*

Mattia: ugh idk. *he laid back* I just- am I really that dramatic y/n? *he looked at you*

Y/n: some times babe. But it's okey.

Mattia: yeah sorry. *he turned his back around*

Y/n: heyyy don't be mad at me. I love you!!
*he turned back around to see you again*

Mattia: love you too my life
*he pulled you into a kiss*

Mattia: I think I'm gonna sleep I'm kinda tired.
*you gave him his phone back and nodded*

You walked back downstairs and no one was there. You looked into kairis room and he was asleep. You wanted to go to Alejandros and Lilly's room but uhm they had a thing between them. (Iykyk)

So you decided to put your pjs on and sleep too. You washed your face, showered real quick and went sleep next to mattia. He turned his face around in front of yours and pulled you closer to him by your waist.

Mattia: good Night babe. *he kissed you*

Y/n: good night *you hugged him*

~next morning~

You heard how Noah and jack laughed. You stood up to see how they walked out of the front door. And kairi already made breakfast. Lilly and Alejandro was still asleep after that Night and you just went back into your room.

You made your morning routine and put some clothes on. Mattia was also asleep and he was SOOOO FUCKING CUTE!!!!! You just smiled and sprayed perfume on your neck.

Your outfit:

Y/n: babe wake up *you kissed his forehead*

Mattia: wassup? *He said with a sleepy voice*

Y/n: I uhm- it's already 12pm come on
*you got hella 🦋🦋 as you heard his voice*

Mattia: nah come here *he pulled you into the bed*

Y/n: you Are very cute when you asleep
*u played with his hair*

Mattia: and you Are beautiful like ever time!!
*he kissed you*

Y/n: k come on go shower and I go downstairs
*you kissed him for the last time*

Mattia: Okey *you stood up*

You walked downstairs and helped kairi into the kitchen. It was a lot of fun but then Lilly and ale walked downstairs and you began to smile at her. She already knew why you smiled and just blushed.

Alejandro: morning guys
*he grabbed a water bottle*

Y/n: morning *smirk*

Lilly: y/n!!!!! Stfuuu!! *she whispered*

Mattia: yeah y/n be quiet HAHAHA
*he kissed your cheek*

Alejandro: HAHAHAHH you guys are so weird.

Kairi: k STFU breakfast is done bitches. Hope y'all enjoy. *he licked his lips*

Lilly: HEYYYYYYY be careful i don't want your spit on my pancakes!!! *kairi laughed*

You all ate something and kairi just came up with the theme BABYS!!! Like WTF IS THIS A SIGN?! You just tried not to look at mattia but kairi just asked you for a second one.

Kairi: what about you y/n? You want a second one

Y/n: *you looked at Lilly and she nodded* yeah I want one too... *you looked at mattia*

Mattia: FRRRR?!!!! Omg im gonna cry I'm so happy RN!!!!! *he hugged you tightly*

Lilly: Hahahaha maybe it would be a girl now huh?
*she made you laugh*

Kairi: then we name her Matilda

Mattia: hey stop making fun of my old tiktok girly name!! *he punched him gently*

Alejandro: like fr now. It would be great or not?
*y'all nodded*

you just cleaned up and mattia won't let you go. It was kinda cute tho but you really had to clean up. Then the doorbell rang and you opened it..

You just began to cry and jumped up like a weirdo. You couldn't trust your eyes and no one even noticed  it.

Lilly: sis who is that?!

Alejandro: yeah is it my package!!!!?
*He screamed*

Kairi: BRO JUST LET HER BREATHE!!!!
*he yelled at Alejandro*

You was just staring at the door.
It was a big surprise for you to see
him and it was.....

716 words

Hope y'all enjoyed this one!!! And thanks for nearly 30k views❤️❤️ I love y'all sooo much!!! Btw who do you think is at the door? Let me know!!