-20-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝘢𝘯𝘥  49,158 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝘢𝘯𝘥 49,158 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

_𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝: ISSA MOVIE 🎥!
Hair done by : @luxurykaaay ( Book her, the hottest in Houston‼️ )

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 : ouu she did her thang!! 😻😻 @luxurykaaay im booking you right now ‼️

        ⁵²⁴ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

" Iyanna be still or ima leave you with a half way done head! " I smacked her forehead with the comb.

" You really did your thang on my head this time Kayla. " Noonie smiled recording herself.

" Y'all up already? " Bosha asked walking in yawning

" Yea cause you took up all her damn time last night! " Iyanna bucked at her.

" Anyways child. " Bosha waved her off.

She set her phone up and started dancing around and shit.

" Thank god this the last braid " I mumbled to myself trying to not get upset

" Y'all can get out now.. " I mumbled watching Iyanna cleaning up her hair off the floor.

" You straight? " I nodded staring off into space.

I have no one to talk to right now and all these different emotions are eating at my soul.

I'm soo happy that Shanti and Rico are going to have a baby BUT I'm mad that they kept there relationship away from but almost everybody else knew.

I just feel like once we became best friends we became one!

I made sure to tell her everything even if I feel like she would not like what I've done or did because we are suppose to never feel like the next person will judge them.

That's another thing it hurt to know she didn't wanna tell me because she thought I would judge her.

I've never judged her in anyway!

Then there's Von and his hoes.

I was starting to warm up too him but he has way too many girls thinking they fucking with him tuff.

Even though they dumb ass fuck for thinking they were in a relationship with Day'Von knowing he will fuck your cousin if she's down.... I understand where they coming from.

If you constantly keep fucking a nigga over and over and over again then your going to have some type of connection with them.

As a female I understand why they feel the need to say something when the next bitch getting posted, took out to eat and even getting to lay up with that nigga without sex.

It'll make you question yourself and before a bitch question there self they'll question the next bitch then there self but NEVER the nigga.

Girls be mad at the wrong people but I still understand where any female is coming from BUT I ain't nobody to come question.

I might understand BUT I still don't take being questioned by a fucking soul well.

You should question the nigga before the bitch cause before the bitch knew HE KNEW ALL ALONG!

And that's just that.

Pooh in Miami with Santana for the rest of this month for her birthday.. so I can't talk to her about my problems.

I don't tell Amir or Shawn shit cause they don't know how to give advice it's always.

" I'll shoot em if ya want. "

Like NOOOO I came here to have a human to human conversation about my damn problems NOT human to fucking PSYCHO !!

" It is what it is " I mumbled leaning against my headboard.

______________

I ain't fucking with this Vote & Comment section...

ima need y'all mf to start commenting !

Like I will like to hear from y'all and shit 🙄