-21-

𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" I just wanna know when you and Kayla gone stop ignoring each other "Amir mumbled looking at his phone

Amir mumbled looking at his phone.

" She ignoring me too. " Rico mumbled pulling his phone out his back pocket.

" That's different... she feel like you lied to her in a way. " I mumbled making them all look at me.

" What you mean? " He tilted his head making me shrug my shoulders.

This why I don't say shit niggas be slow in real life.

" You saying just because I ain't tell her I was fucking her best friend for a year or so I was lying to her? I understand she should have knew like everyone else did but I didn't lie or even say shit at all. "

" Thats why she feel like you lied all those times she would ask you who you went with and shit and you'll be like nobody and the same shit goes for Shanti. Y'all lied in that girl face saying y'all wasn't even fucking with anybody nor talking to anybody at that! " He frown standing up.

" Since we sayin- "

" Facts! " He nodded laughing lowly to himself.

" You've done no better then me you got that girl out here being a walking target and she don't even know have you told her about how you got the whole sou-"

" Shut yo mutha fucking mouth if you know what's best Rico. " He frown looking around the room.

" Nigga don't act like I don't know you like the back of my fucking hand I KNOW WHAT YOU'LL DO BEFORE YOU DO IT ! " I nodded standing up.

" You sure about that? "

" I been knowing you since we were twelve I KNOW I'm sure! " I nodded getting ready to pulling my gun out.

" Do it Day' Von and I swear to the lord himself ima shoot you with it! " My Auntie pointed stomping in place.

" I'll beat y'all asses all the way to Dallas and back ! I'll kill you both where y'all fucking stand at ! NOW SIT THE FUCK DOWN! " I sighed sitting down but Rico stood there staring at me.

" I'm out. " He slammed the door behind him leaving the whole living room quiet.

" You really was gone pull a gun out on him Day' Von? " My Auntie stared at me looking disappointed.

" You know how I am about my re- "

" RICHARDS FAMILY DAY'VON! FUCK YOU AND THAT FUCK ASS RESPECT! I don't care how bad y'all get into it you don't pull no gun out on him! "

" What y- "

" YOU KNOW THAT BOY TRUST YOU WITH HIS LIFE AND JUST BECAUSE HE WAS FINNA TELL THAT GIRL COUSIN THAT YOU GOT THE WHOLE SOUT- "

" Chill out, " I sucked my teeth seeing Shawn raise up out the corner of my eye.

" Von the fuck you g- "

" It's nothing man. " I mumbled looking over at him.

" NO TELL HIM HOW THEM NIGGAS ON THE SOU- "

" I'm really trying to not snap right now! You my auntie and all bu- "

" Day'Von I'll kill you were ya stand try me! Cause I been ready lil bitch ! Now tell him about them Southside niggas stupid! " I sighed rubbing my temples

" Fuck you got going on? What's them Southside niggas got to do with my little cousin? " He frown

" They got money on her head. " I mumbled

" What the fuck did you? " Amir asked finally saying something

" HE KILLED THEM NIGGAS SISTERS BUT NOT JUST ONE ALL OF THEM. "

" This why I don't tell you nothing please get away! " She stuck her middle finger up before going back into the kitchen.

" I want you too fucking explain and I want you too explain right fucking now! "

_________________

Double update 😗