Prologue

//Revamp! If you know this book, no spoilers please!
If you want to read the old book is called "First Sight" in my other books!//

I lay in the grass, my eyes focusing on the clouds above me. A smile on my face as I listened to the song in the background.

"Twinkle Twinkle little star, How I wonder what you are." The voice was young but sounded like a sweetheart.
"Up above the world so high.."

Storm clouds started rolling in. I sighed at the sudden inconvenience but decided to sit up to pack my things.

What did I bring with me..?

My attempts to look for anything familiar were foiled by the storm clouds rolling in faster and faster making the sky grow darker.

Frustration caused me to stop for a moment and take a breath.

Maybe, I never brought anything with me?

"Like a diamond in the sky." The sweet sounding voice began to fade.

My heart leapt into my throat as I jumped up from where I sat looking around in the dark to find the source of the sound.

"Twinkle Twinkle little star" The voice called to me again, her playful voice growing further and further from me.

I booked it in one direction hoping I was at least getting close to her. My eyes welting with tears as I ran for a child whom I didn't know.

Flashing pale blue and red lights appeared from the distance. I smiled in hopes they had caught the child, running towards the light.

Before I knew it, I wasn't running anymore. Something of a speed greater than mine, flew me in the opposite direction.

Before I hit the ground, I heard her voice again.

"Renny?"

//Repeating this.

Revamp! If you know this book, no spoilers please!
If you want to read the old book is called "First Sight" in my other books!

This book like the others will be gender neutral!
The term Renny used above is used for parent like mommy or daddy. Also can be used like Ren. (Mom/dad).

-MikeyMae//