Jack

"Seán." He told me as he took my hand, kissing it gently. "But call me Jack."

We had ended talking for a long while, walking around blocks upon blocks.

"A YouTuber, huh?" I laughed as we turned another corner.

"Ha, yeah." Jack chuckled nervously. "I enjoy it. It also pays for my home so I can't complain."

I gave him that. Mark I know is a YouTuber, so I know they can be pretty big and famous.

"So what's this YouTubers name?" I asked.

"Oh, Jacksepticeye is an adorable, cute and hot-"

I tapped him, smiling politely as I stopped him mid-sentence.. "I got the picture. Thanks."

"Really? And what do you think of Jacksepticeye?" Jack teased.

"My Stars. What would Mark think?" I mumbled, laughing at Jack's remarks.

"Mark? Who's Mark?" He asked, his voice a little shaken.

I turn my head to his direction, reassuring him with a smile. "He's a friend. He helped me when I was in the hospital and took me in."

Jack grunted thinking about it for a moment before he gently took my hand. "Let me take you home."

I nodded with a smile as I told him the address and walked with him, swinging our arms.

"So why did you end up in the hospital?" Jack asked quietly on our walk back.

I shrugged, nonchalantly. "It was a car accident. I lost my sight and my memories from that."

"Do you remember anything now?"

"My name." I smiled to Jack before looking away. "I haven't remembered anything else.."

Jack was quiet again, swinging our hands still, before he stopped mid-swing. "I want to help."

"How?"

"I know some people" Jack said matter-of-factly. "Just give me your first and last name and I'll get on it."
I nodded with a smile, giving him all the information I could recall.

Not long after, we had arrived at my home. Jack had asked to kiss my cheek before leaving. And as he did, he slipped his number into my pocket.

I had taken myself upstairs, smiling at my day before calling Mark for our daily call.

"Hello?"

"Sorry wrong number."

"Wait don't!" Mark called out as I pretended to hang up.

I laughed at him as I set my phone down to grab my pajamas. "Okay okay."

"I actually have good news! I'm coming down for a few days. I'll be flying down tomorrow." Mark said to me happily.

I smiled as I sat down on my bed as I listened to his voice. "Well, What should we do while you're here?"

We ran through a long list of to-dos and where to goes. I couldn't help but to keep my smile thinking about the possibilities.

But the smile was also from Jack, and the possibility of regaining some memories.

--
Mark had came first thing in the morning, surprising both Momiplier and I on how early he was.

Momiplier offered breakfast but Mark suggest to grab coffee and a small snack instead before he crashed from jet lag.

I decided to join Mark on the walk, running downstairs after I had changed with Chica not far behind.

Mark was still in the kitchen with his mom talking about dinner for him when the door had rang.

"I got it!" I called as I walked past the sea of dogs.

As I opened the door, I was greeted with a hearty "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA." I stood in the doorway in shock as I pretended to check my ears.

"Jack? What the hell?" I called as I continued to push the dogs back.

"I wanted to see you again." Jack's voice was soft in contract to his loud voice.

"Sorry. It's kinda a bad time. My friend is over-" Before I finished, Mark had opened the door, letting the dogs out.

"Jack?" Mark's excited voice made me jump. He scooted past me to greet Jack. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see (Y/n). I didn't know you'd be in town!" Jack said happily. "PAX right?"

"Yeah, I got a panel tomorrow. How do you know (Y/n)?" Mark's tone sounded off as he spoke to us.

"Oh! We met at a coffee shop and I'm going-"

I interrupted Jack by grabbing the closest person, Mark maybe. "We planned on going to grab some coffee. I needed to repay him for yesterday."

There was silence between the two, I had prayed to myself that Jack had got the hint to not mention our talk to Mark.

A moment later, Mark patted my back gently, careful of the sore spot from it being broken. "Well let's go grab some coffee so I can get some sleep!" He cheerfully said before taking himself inside to grab shoes.

"What was that!" Jack whisper-yelled.

"I'm sorry. I don't want Mark to find out that someone else is trying to help me too." I sigh before taking Chica by the leash.

"He's helping too?"

I nod but shrug as well. "Mark tried but we haven't had a lead. He refuses help but I think it might be best if we try it. For my sake."

Jack takes my hand for a second and squeezes it. "Of course. I'll keep it a secret." He lets go the second Mark walks out.

//I can assure you. It is not a JackxReader. I just like the angst. 😅//