□ Saying "I Hate You"

Our first request by Sadistclair- I mean Cinnclair who asked for the main 7's reaction to you jokingly saying "I hate you" but like... angst...

TYLER JONES
○ Tyler is that kind of guy to have a sense of humour but it's limited to like, dad jokes.
○ So hearing you say you hate him he's pretty taken aback because he thinks you mean it.
○ Doesn't get angry over it, but he does get pouty and sad. You're gonna have to tell him your sorry and give him a bunch of cuddles as an apology.

SCARLETT JONES
○ "You're lying"
○ She knows you better than you know yourself. Scarlett Isobel Jones is not one of the best Faces for nothing.
○ She'll tickle an apology out of you until your singing her praises in between pleading her to stop.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Has that instinctive reaction of laughing it off and joking that she hates you too but deep down there's that flicker of a moment where she wonders "are they being serious?"
○ She doesn't want to be left again, and being told she's hated stirs something up inside her. (Cough cough, Shore Leave, cough cough)
○ Expect a more clingy and affectionate Cat for the rest of the day.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Don't tell him you hate him. Just, don't do it.
○ Because he'll actually believe you. He tries not to show it, but he'll ask for an explanation. He wonders if it has something to do with his Homeworld being destroyed while he gets to live.
○ Please, please, please, give him all your love and affection if you do that to him, he's going to need it.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Another one that's pretty quick to joke it off. He knows he's a bit of a prick sometimes.
○ H̶e̶'̶s̶i̶n̶t̶o̶i̶t̶
○ But he will probably end up staying awake at night thinking about it. Make sure to slip him an apology and a smooch if you want him to get any sleep that night.

ZILA MADRAN
○ Doesn't really know how to respond. Tilts her head and stares at you.
○ Internally there's a bit of a war going on inside her. Half of her is telling her it's a joke, but the other half is telling her this is what she gets for opening up.
○ She won't divulge any of her feelings, but please be nice to her and show her you care. She is not feeling nothing anymore.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ "You better not!"
○ Expect a tackle hug onto the nearest surface, be that couch, bed, chair. Tells you how unfair it is to hate her.
○ Give her an apology or she won't let go of her hug!