□ Playing Among Us

Hehe, meme game go brrt-
Jkjk, anyway, if you don't know what Hit Internet Sensation 'Among Us' is, it's basically this little game that's taken everyone by storm. You play as little spacemen, in space (duh) and have to complete a series of tasks while an Imposter runs amok (whose main goal is to kill other players without being found out)

TYLER JONES
○ Plays mostly as blue.
○ Tries to take charge in the situation; has the unfortunate habit of finding dead bodies and the others start to find it sus how it's always him starting emergency meetings.
○ Decent as the Imposter. Scarlett can tell in a heartbeat when he plays as it though.

SCARLETT JONES
○ Mains red, despite Tyler trying to get her to play as yellow before. Also wears the little flower headband hat.
○ Has an unfair advantage over everyone- she knows everyone's tells for when they lie, but no one knows hers.
○ Kills it as the Imposter (no pun intended), but doesn't know how to complete tasks.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Always goes for cyan.
○ One of the two that a l w a y s seems to get Imposter. She wasn't very good at lying her way out of it at first, but she gets better.
○ The one that doesn't even scope for crew. Tyler could report a dead body and without even asking where it was, she just. "[Colour] acting kinda sus."

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Would play as red, but because Scarlett has stolen the colour as her own, he plays as yellow. Accidentally put a cowboy hat on, doesn't know how to take it off.
○ Very dreadful at the game, especially as Imposter. As Crewmate, he probably accidentally votes for the wrong person constantly.
○ Really tries his best, but his best isn't that good.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Mains playing as black. Wears the sticky note hat that says dumb on it.
    ° "Finian, I thought you would've played as white?"
     "It's because I'm Betraskan, isn't it?"
○ Literally awful at being the Imposter. Accidentally hits the kill button right in front of the rest of the crew.
○ The one to throw people under the bus even if they're not the Imposter with the "How can I get in the vents like [colour] does?"

ZILA MADRAN
○ Plays as white, carries the little balloon hat with her.
○ Ok, probably on the same level playing field as Scarlett- she's scary good as the Imposter, and she does well as Crewmate as well.
○ If her and Scarlett are both Imposters in the same round, they definitely win by killing everyone no lie.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Always plays as purple and wears the little cherry hat.
○ Barely ever gets Imposter despite really wanting to be. Oddly enough, she's usually the first to be called out by the others for "acting sus".
○ Finishes all her tasks early and just has to wander around aimlessly unless she gets ejected for looking like she's following someone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Helloooo there, tryna get back into the swing of Aurora Rising so I can hopefully continue Star Map ft. The fact I will probably have to reread it for my final exam in English for the essay we're writing on a chosen text so like-