□ Panic Attacks

Another lovely request by gilwraeth :) this time with a "squad and how they deal with them having a panic attack".

A little warning just to be safe, this topic does deal with anxiety in the like. I don't think this is entirely necessary but I'd rather warn you guys and be safe than sorry :)

TYLER JONES
○ Tyler is surprisingly well equipped to dealing with panic attacks. He's a strategist; he's meant to be able to deal with abrupt changes.
○ Speaks softly. He doesn't want to alarm you or make you irritable.
○ Doesn't touch you during the main attack but once you start to 'crash' afterwards he'll offer you physical comfort.

SCARLETT JONES
○ Scarlett can sympathize how you feel. The only problem is panic attacks are probably one of the few things she's not equipped to deal with.
○ The first time she'll offer a simple hug or a hand to hold, but if you push her away in frantics she'll know to ease off.
○ Later let's you rest your head on her shoulder, sit side-by-side, and holds your hands, rubbing her thumbs over your knuckles.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Initially freaks out a little. She's not entirely sure what to do here- I mean, c'mon, she flies ships and drinks, she doesn't know how to help panic attacks.
○ If your panic attacks are frequent, she mostly ends up running through a trial-and-error system to see what helps you the best.
○ Man, she just wants to see you smile again is all :(

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Panic attacks is not something he has prior knowledge on, but is willing to research and ask questions to understand.
○ A lot of the time he'll sit in a rigid kind of silence, only reaching out to take your hand once he thinks the initial attack is over.
○ Seeing you have difficulties breathing/nauseous/etc. brings him a level of pain so he really tries his best to help you.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ At first he ends up mixing the concepts of anxiety attacks and panic attacks together, which makes it a little harder for him to understand.
○ He gets it though. He's had anxiety attacks before, and although he understands they're different, it does make him more empathetic.
○ Won't make jokes until he's sure you've calmed down. Then begins the process of trying to see your smile again.

ZILA MADRAN
○ Zila's a trained medic. She knows what panic attacks are and how to deal with them. But seeing them up close, especially with you, is confronting.
○ She goes about helping in a very professional manner. Gets you to do breathing exercises, stays calm, and asks if you need medication or other things relating to your health.
○ Afterwards she'll hold onto your hand, before eventually shifting close enough to give you a hug.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
Aurora's initial reaction is probably to hold on to you or try and comfort you. If you react well to that, she'll hold on tight- if you don't she'll make sure to keep her distance.
○ Tries to stay calm but you can hear her voice rise a few octaves out of panic too.
○ If it's a certain scenario that's caused it like stress about something, she'll ask if you want to talk about it. Will cuddle you while you vent and try and soothe you by playing with your hair.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I'm always up for a challenge, but this scenario proved harder than initially thought haha;; I've written characters having anxiety attacks before and heck, helped some of my friends through them, but they're not entirely the same and shdgdj aaaa I feel as if I botched this one rip :'(