□ "You're Beautiful"

A request from our lovely RayneyDay97 comin at you with the request of the squad hearing you tell them they're beautiful. Let's absolutely go, gamers.

TYLER JONES
"You're so beautiful."
○ Tyler goes bright red at your comment. He might be all dimples, scarred brow and charisma, but he will probably go bright red at any compliment you give to him.
○ Bonus points if you're curled into him with your head on his chest and tracing his facial features.

SCARLETT JONES
"You're absolutely beautiful."
○ Probably grins and hits you with the "I know". Jokes aside though, she's so quick to return the praise and sing more of your praises. She's a very verbally affectionate gal.
○ Genuinely means her returning compliments. Getting told she looks beautiful from you really means something compared to others who see her as her beauty and nothing else.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
"You're beautiful."
○ Pulls the uno reverse card that quickly. She's so quick to hit you with the you're more beautiful/handsome (whatever you're more comfortable with). It's genuinely instinct to tell you you look good.
○ ("hell yeah, I look sexy as, right?")

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
"You're so beautiful, Kal."
○ BLUSHY BLUSHY BLUSHY BOY. Have we considered not only him blushing with his ears but like, hear me out. Would Syldrathi blush a more purple-y colour because, purple blood, y'know?
○ Give him a minute to let it sink in, but he'll manage to sputter out exactly how wonderful you are too.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
"You're beautiful."
○ Look, I'm not saying he tears up but-. He's still not used to affection. Especially not when you say it so genuinely.
○ Look, when he blushes he lights up like a beacon. Pale skin + blushing= bright pink face. Has it spread down his neck too, and will probably hide his face in your neck when he hugs you.

ZILA MADRAN
"You're absolutely beautiful."
○ Give her a minute, you might've fried her brain. She just sits there and stares at you for a long moment, eyes wide, before she manages to sputter something out in response.
"Well, I think... I mean... You're quite attractive too. But, not to objectify you of course. I just mean, well, um..."

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
"You're beautiful, Auri."
○ Gives you the brightest grin. She blushes just enough the freckles on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose vanish. Ropes you in for a big ole' hug.
○ Tells you she thinks you look pretty fantastic too.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I wrote this while taking a break from playing volleyball today, hm. Welp, might as well publish it anyway-

Unrelated but to y'all who read Stardust I'm currently editing the latest chapter which means it will be out soon- hopefully.