Welcome

Yuzu
I woke next to the love of my life. Mei's body was amazing I loved her so much. I got out of bed to make my finance some breakfast when I felt a hand grab me bye the east and pull me back in to bed. "Where do u think I are going" mei said.

Mei
" u thought u could get away" I said. I kissed yuzu on the nose. Who knew a woman like this could be so beautiful I thought.

Yuzu
"Come on mei we can cuddle after we eat" I said. I looked at mei she had a sad but warming look on her face. We both got out of bed got dressed and went to the kitchen to get some food. As I was getting the eggs out of the fridge I felt two arms grab me bye the stomach.

Mei

I grabbed my beautiful fiance and hugged her. "I love u" I told her. Yuzu turned around and she hugged me with a warning smile. "How about we go take a walk after we eat" she said. I smiled and nodded.

Time skip

Yuzu

While me and mei we out on our walk I saw a man I thought I would never see again. I told me I to wait for me here and I would be right back.

Me I
I could tell something was not right. Yuzu had a scared look on her face like something bad was about to happen. I saw her walk over to a man dressed in black.

Yuzu

"What are u doing" I told Max (the man dressed in black). " what does it look like I'm doing" he said. "Don't play dumb I know what u are doing"I told him. "Well looks like I have been caught, GRAB HER" he yelled. I was confused and I saw three more men in black grab me and pin me down.

Author note.
Forgot to say but the men in black are family enemy of yuzu family. Hope u pile the story