Rescue...

Yuzu

The man pressed play and what I saw was my worst nightmare. My mom was in a dark black room and then just saw Max come out with a gun and put it to my mom's head. I started to scream begging him to not shoot her. I started to cry. Then I heard a bang.

Mei

Me and Five cope cars were going to the location where yuzu was. We arrived at an abandoned factory in the woods. The police put there guns up and screamed "PUT YOUR HANDS UP".

Yuzu

The bang was the door to the factory being thrown to the ground. It was mei with the cops. I started to cry tears joy and I yelled for mei. I could not even pay attention to the amount of pain that was copy from my wound.

Mei

I heard a familiar voice come from the other side of the factory. Me and the cops ran to the opposite side of the factory. I saw yuzu her back bleeding and her smile that brought tears of joy to me face. The cops got the three men and I ran to yuzu and I kissed her with passion.

Yuzu

I saw mei and i smiled with so much joy and pain. I ran up to me and kissed me I kissed back. We were both crying.

No one pov

The cops cut the chains off from yuzu wrist. Mei was hugging yuzu while they both cried there eyes out. Then one of the cops came out with max and yuzu got a worried face. Mei asked her "what's wrong". Yuzu saw her mom come out of the room.

Author note
Sorry for the short chapter
What happened to yuzu mom.
With yuzu live to see what happens next.