Wedding day

No ones pov
In the morning mei and yuzu got up and made breakfast.

Yuzu pov
"You know what day it is mei" I looked her in the eyes and smiled. " the best day of our lives" she said with a warm smile.

No ones pov
Yuzu called the church to see when the new minister will be coming. After she finished the call she went to her fiancee and whispers in her ear " only three hours till we get married" yuzu said in me is ear.

Mei pov
"I can't wait"I said to yuzu kissing her on the cheek. "I will tell u when he is here" yuzu said to me "ok" I replied

Time skip two hours

No ones pov
Mei and yuzu have changed in to there dresses. Yuzu was in the living room filling the air with rose petals and fresh candles, mei was in there room putting on makeup.

Yuzu POV
"Only 10 min till the minister is here" I said to my self. There was a knock on the door and I opened it seeing the minister at the door, "hello are u yuzu" he said "I am plz come in" I replied to him.

No ones POV
The minister set up everything he needed and told yuzu it was time. Yuzu walked over the her and mei room and knocked on it telling mei it was time.mei walked out of the room with a long sparkling dress. Yuzu was in total shock from seeing her beloved in an amazing dress.
Mei and yuzu walked down there pathway of rose petals that you made.

Mei POV
I held yuzu hand and we walked to the minister. The was the happiest day of our lives.

10 min later

No one POV
"You may now kiss the bride" the minister said yuzu put her hand on mei cheek and brought her in to a delightful kiss. They are now a married couple.

That night

No ones POV
Yuzu and mei were laying in there bed holding each other close when yuzu said "I am so happy to be with u mei" "and I you" mei replied. They kissed each one good night and held each other with there rings holding one another.

THE END

Author note
I hope u all loved the story I might make another one about there honey moon but we just have to wait and see what happens

Author note I hope u all loved the story I might make another one about there honey moon but we just have to wait and see what happens