Wedding plans 2

Yuzu POV
"Plz be ok mei" I said to myself. I ran to the direction mei was. When I picked up the phone that man was threatening her with my life.

No one pov
Yuzu looked around the corner and saw the man cornering mei. Before anyone could seen yuzu she sprinted to the man and dropped a brick she found on his head. The man was not dead just passed out.

Yuzu POV
"MEI, are u ok, did he hurt u" I said to mei. I looked at her and she jumped up and hugged me.

Mei POV
I jumped up and hugged yuzu. And kissed her will no warning. "I'm ok" I whisper in her ear. I felt her arms rap around me and hugged me warmth and safety.

No ones POV
Yuzu took the man's ID and took a picture. Her and mei walked home and once they stepped inside those doors mei went to go lie down. Yuzu got the phone and told the police about what happened and sent the photo of the man's ID in. Two hours later the man was arrested and everything was ok now.

Yuzu POV
I walked in to me and mei room. I saw her crying in the bed "mei are u ok" I asked her. I got in the bed and sat next to her and rapped my arms around her neck. "Your safe mei I will keep you safe" I said to her. I did not hear any more tears coming down and she looked up at me and smiled "thanks yuzu you really are the love of my life" mei said.

No ones POV
Mei and yuzu cuddle each other for the rest of the night. And both of them were happy to be with each other.

Author note
I forgot to put this in but yuzu called the church and got another minister for there wedding. There wedding is in 1 day.

I don't know if I will be able to post much for the next month I am going somewhere with my family so I might not post for a while. Anyway hope u liked this chapter.