The rescue part 2

No ones POV
Yuzu mom walked out the room with max.max was in hand cuffs while yuzu mom was in perfect condition. She did not have one scratch on her.

Yuzu
"MOM" I cried out. Mei was confused on why we were both here. I hugged my mom and we were both crying. I looked at my mom she nodded. I warned mei that what I was about to tell her. I told her about our family and Mac family, and how our family's have been at war for hundreds of years. One generation to the next.

Mei
I was surprised when yuzu told me everything but I was ok. All I wanted was to hold her in my arms and never let go. I loved yuzu so much and now I know the only reason she did not want me to help her when she was kidnapped was because she was keeping me save. Suddenly yuzu collapse in front of me. I saw her wounds and I burst in to tears. I was not able to save the love of my life.

No ones pov
The cops got yuzu in to the ambulance and me, mom and yuzu were on out way to the hospital. I help yuzu hand making sure not to let go.

Yuzu
"M... Mei" I said with my voice weakening.  I saw her crying I felt bad making her go through all of this. I thought to my self I must have fainted from the loss of blood. I needed to speak to Max maybe he had the same idea I had. Maybe we can still stop this was ending with me and him.

Mei
We arrived at the hospital they would not let me go in with yuzu. She was going in to the operation room to get the bullet out of her back. They took mom to get a check up just to make sure she was healthy. I sat down in the waiting room for 8 hours taking naps and reading just waiting for them to say we could see yuzu.

Yuzu
I woke up in a hospital bed tubes in my body. The doctor told me before they could let anyone family come and see me the cops needed to investigate.i told them everything I knew, and I asked them once I am able to leave if I could speak to max the officer gave me his word that I could and I finally relaxed.

Mei
The doctor told me I could go see yuzu now and I jumped up and ran to her room.

Author note
Thanks for reading this far sorry I was not able to put another chapter up I had school.

Here is a photo of there wedding

Here is a photo of there wedding. There will be a episode on that.