Plan's....

One week later
Yuzu
It's been one week since I left the hospital me and mei have not left each other's side. I am starting the plans for the wedding. "I wonder where mei wants to go" I said. I heard the door open it was mei she came in the room and sat on the couch where I was sitting. Then she pit her head in my lap and closed her eyes. "  she had a ruff day at work" I thought.

Mei
Yuzu is so warm I don't know what I would do without her. Yuzu kissed my forehead and I kissed her back. "Where do u want to go for our wedding" yuzu asked." I.. I was hoping we could do it here" I told her. She smiled and kissed me " of course we can do it here"she said.

No ones POV
The next day the girls went on a trip to get wedding dresses they planned to have a private party with them and the minister. Both girls went there separate way to surprise each other with there dresses.

Back home

Yuzu
Me and mei cuddled on the couch and watched some tv. Mei suddenly pined me down and kissed me on the lips forcing her tongue in my mouth and mine in hers. I put my hands on her wast and held her close, mei is my world she is the reason I'm still her.

Mei
Me and yuzu held each other close not wanting to let go,we have three days till the wedding I was so happy I finally got to marry the woman of my dreams. Mom,dad, and grandfather they all excepted us and they were happy for us.

No ones POV
In the morning mei and yuzu got up and made plans to go out and see some of the stores. Mei was scared, she was scared that something was going to happen to yuzu and that she was not going to be able to do anything.

Yuzu
I got my jacket on and when me and mei were about to leave I looked at her and could see she was crying, I grabbed mei's can and held her close "everything is going to be fine don't worry" I told her. I could see her tears fade and she kissed me and we were ready to go.