Hello again...

Mei
The doctor told me I could see yuzu I jumped up and ran to her room. She was laying down on a all white bed with wires hanging from her arms and stomach. I started to cry the love of my life I could not protect her and she is hurt.

Yuzu
I saw mei at the door she was crying an I knew she was blaming her self for what happened to me. I looked at her and put my arms out she ran to me hugging me with everything she had. I kissed her and she kissed back we were so happy to see each other.

Night

Yuzu
I woke up to someone on the bed. It was mei she was laying right next to me her head nuzzling up on my neck. I kissed her forehead. "Will u marry me" I whisper. Mei then looked up and nodded. I did not know she was awake I blushed turning all red. She grabbed my head and said "you took the words right out of my mouth" she kissed me and we fell asleep me holding her and her holding me.

Two weeks later

No ones pov
The doctor told yuzu that she couldeave her wound was fully healed but I should take it slow for now. Me and mei went to the car and left the hospital I told her that we need to stop at the police station for a little bit. She nodded and we were on our way to see Max.

Mei
Yuzu told me she is going to try to talk to Max and see if they can make an alliance. We arrived at the police station and right when we walked one of the police officer came up to us.

Yuzu
On of the police officers can up to us I asked him if he remember out deal he nodded and took us to Max"s cell.

No one pov
One hour passed and after yuzu talked to Max he had the same expression of a scared little boy. Max told us that he wants to do the alliance but what if the rest of the family doesn't not except. Yuzu said "it won't matter because this is between you and me". Max and yuzu shook hands and made a promise to end the fight here.

Yuzu
Me and mei left the police station and made our way home. "I'm am tired" I said. I felt two arms rap around my stomach one hand placed softly on the scar that is now on my stomach "I'm so sorry" mei said. I was confused why was she apologize she did not do anything wrong. I turned around and placed on hands on mei cheeks "you did nothing wrong" I told her. I kissed her and forced my tongue in her mouth. We made our way to the bed room and I pushed mei on to the bed. "I love u mei" I told her. I rested my head in her neck. " I love you to" me I said.

Author note
Here was a longer chapter.
Hope you liked it.