Black Tornado Slam

I came out of the bathroom in my gear and stood in front of the mirror. I was still trying to figure this persona out. It was my first heel turn and this was the first time wearing something like this. I kept thinking about what Phil said and how if I'm not feeling it I should say something. I was going to give this look the old college try though because this opportunity was important to me. I dug around in my bag and pulled out my make up and started to put it on. I felt like I was being watched and I turned around to find some of the divas looking at me and whispering. I guess that's what I get for being new. I teased my hair a little and got the call to the gorilla. I took a deep breath and walked out. I didn't know who I was facing, but I needed to make an impression if I wanted to stay up here. I walked through the back and felt like a lot of eyes were on me. It made me feel uncomfortable and unwanted, but it's only because they don't know me. I walked by catering and ran into The Shield. I shyly smiled and kept walking until I saw Phil.

"Wow...the make up really makes you look different."

"Um...bad or good?"

"Different"

"Oh...guy code for bad..." I laughed

I heard the music of my opponent and I smirked a little. This should be fun. I always wanted to beat up a Bella twin.

"You going by Kyla in the ring?"

"No. They gave me a name...Taylor...I dunno like I said on the plane I'm going with whatever I'm told. I need this job so I'll wear pasties if it meant staying."

"Don't be THAT desperate." he laughed

I laughed a little and made my way to the curtain area. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and blew it out as my music hit. I made my way down the ramp and climbed in the ring with Brie.  We started off in a headlock and I backed her into a corner. She kicked me a few times and pushed me back. I took her hand and whipped her with force into the opposite corner. She hit hard and went face first into the mat. I smirked as I made my way over and picked her up. She hit me a few times and then hit a drop kick. She got up on the top turnbuckle and I quickly followed her up and nailed her with a super hurricanrana. I went for the pin but she kicked out last minute. She picked me up and got me with a suplex. I kicked out of her cover and went for a reverse chinlock. She was about to tap when Nikki came in. I grabbed her by the hair and threw her out of the ring. Brie was waiting when I turned around and tried to clothesline me out of the ring. I flipped over the top rope and landed on the apron and kneed her in the stomach. I came back in the ring and nailed her with my finisher, the black tornado slam, and covered her for the one, two, three.

I made my way to the back and was met by Phil who gave me a hug. At least someone was impressed and it appears I've definitely made a friend so that was also a bonus. I smiled and accepted the bottle of water he handed me. Some of the others came over to say something nice...mostly the guys. Something told me that once I made it to the locker room I was going to be far less popular. Especially for annihilating Brie Bella. I excused myself to go take a shower. I headed back to the ladies locker room and wasn't paying much attention when I fell on my ass.

"Ow" I whined rubbing my butt cheek

"Sorry. Maybe you should pay attention to where you're going."

I blushed and looked down "Yeah. Maybe. Sorry about that."

"It's fine. Just watch where you're going."

I half smiled and nodded as he helped me up

"I never got to say thank you for getting my bag down from the over head compartment earlier."

He smiled "You're welcome.  Hey so you're the new girl...Taylor is it?"

I half smiled "Or you can just call me Kyla."

"Well, welcome to the main roster Kyla. I'm Seth...or you can call me Colby...you choose."

I grinned "Thanks."

Roman walked up and I froze. I put on what had to be the goofiest smile ever and started walking along the wall

"I...uh....need to go....ya know...shower and what not. Thanks again Colby..."

I quickly made my way to the women's locker room. I leaned against the wall and grinned from ear to ear. Maybe I DID have a small little school girl crush. I went and took a shower and I couldn't stop smiling or thinking about him. I put on my outfit and stepped out to put on my shoes. I tied the laces and started towel drying my hair.  I was completely lost in thought and smiling to myself

"Hi, new girl"