Welcome Back

Joe's POV:

We arrived at the arena for Raw and got out and headed inside. We were all exhausted from the overseas travel and I just wanted to crash, but we didn't have time for naps. We had to be here a little early today to go over some spots for our match. I couldn't wait for a break so I could call Kyla. I hadn't seen her since Wrestlemania and I missed her. Colby and I got in our position at the top of the stairs and went over where we'd be for our tag match. After going over everything we needed to Colby and Jon took off for a while and I sat and hung out with Jey and Jimmy Uso for a few minutes. Familiar music poured through the arena and I smiled. It'd been a long time since they'd played that here and it made me think of Kyla so I called her, but it went to voice mail.

"Hey Kyla we're back in the states. I missed you and they played your entrance music here just now and it made me think of you. I love you. I'll talk to you later"

Jimmy: "How cute"

"Shut up"

Jey: "I don't even remember her. She wasn't here very long was she?"

"She was here for a month or two before she was injured. And you don't remember her because she kept to herself a lot. She's really shy."

Kyla's POV:

My plane had landed late and I was late to the arena. I was really really hoping I wasn't going to get in trouble. I hadn't even picked up my phone to check for messages or anything. The only thing I cared about was getting here. I hurried into the building and practically ran towards the women's locker room. I walked past catering and slowed my pace when I spotted Colby and Jon sitting at a table together. Colby looked up and smiled...I think he didn't recognize me because I had to dye my hair back to black, but this time they put in purple highlights. Jon looked over at me and smiled and went back to looking at his phone. We still weren't talking very much and it made me sad.

"So this is the welcome back I get from you guys? WOW! No love huh?"

Once I spoke they both looked up and grinned. Colby came over and gave me a bear hug and kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked down

"Kyla!? I didn't recognize you with your hair like that!!"

I smiled and looked over at Jon. He half smiled and gave me a reluctant, half hearted hug.

"That's all I get?"

"Hey Kyla."

"Can we please talk for a minute?"

He nodded slightly and I took his hand and lead him away from catering.

"I don't hate you. I'm not mad anymore. You've always been one of my good friends and I'm sad we don't talk anymore. There was a lot of hurt and emotion that night, and I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you. You were just trying to protect me and I appreciate that. I care about you and our friendship and if I can forgive Joe...who lets face it committed a bigger 'crime' than you...then I can for sure forgive you for something really really minor in the grand scheme of things. Jon, you were the ONLY person back here when I first arrived that even gave me a chance."

He smirked and pulled me and and gave me a bear hug and lifted me up. I laughed as he put me down and took a step back

"I missed my Ky!"

"I missed you!" I smiled "Where's Joe?"

"He stayed behind when we were going over our spots. I think he was hanging out in the audience area with Jimmy and Jey. They played your entrance music earlier. I think you were supposed to go over your spots for the match"