Alien Hangover

Kara POV

I wake up to the worst thing I have ever felt in my head, a human headache but like 10x worse! On the bright side the loft smelt amazing! I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. Mon-el is cooking French toast and bacon! "Ohhhh! Your my favourite!" I say as I sit on a stool. He turns, "Good morning to you too beautiful." I blush. He sets a plate in front of me, and a glass of red stuff. I look at the glass. "What is this?" I smell it, it smells like garbage. I make a face. He laughs. "What is in this?" I ask. He looks at me, "you don't want to know, but it will help with that deathly headache you have right now." I look up, "how do you know what my head feels like?" He smirks. "Because I have had that drink multiple times, and I've also made the mistake of drinking it all in one shot. Do you even remember last night?" I look at my plate. "Yes I do, of course." He smiles, "ok, what song did you sing when you went up for karaoke the third time?" I jerk my head up, "I sang karaoke?" Mon-el laughs, "Yes you did, and you are lucky I forgot my phone here or I would have video taped you trying to sing Mariah Carey, drunk." I put my head on the table and whine, "did I actually? In front of all those people?" He eats some bacon off my plate. "That's not the only artist you remixed!" I groaned. "Don't even tell me." He grinned so wide, "What?" I asked and truthfully I was scared of the answer. "I don't have to tell you, just ask Alex!" My mouth dropped open. "No!" I said. "Oh yes! And she had a date!" I frowned as I shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth. Then Mon-el took of the apron and stood in the middle of the living room... "Well hello sister, and other person I don't know, watch me dance!!" He said in the worst feminine voice I had ever heard. Then he started to dance like an idiot. I covered my face with my hands, "I can never EvEr face her again!!" Mon-el came over and kissed my hands that were covering my face. "Never let me drink again." I say. He laughs, "No promises."

I text Alex, "hey sis, sorry if I ruined your date night, didn't plan on getting wasted it just sort of happened."

She responded within the minute, "No, no it's fine. It was funny actually. Never seen you drunk before. Stella was fine with it. How you feeling this morning? Hangovers are super fun right? 😂"

Mon-el was reading over my shoulder and laughed, "you know I like your sister even more with that text." I rolled my eyes and texted back, "If super massive headaches is fun to you, come join my party. Blame Mon-el for my drunk state. I let him pick the drink, never again."

She responded with an "Lol" and I just let the conversation die out after that. Once I finished my breakfast and that weird drink, that actually did help my headache, me and Mon-el went site seeing. I never really took the time to go to all the tourist stops so it was nice. We hadn't gotten interrupted all day. When we got home we talked for hours and hours, we decided that we were going to lay low with telling people about our relationship for a while. Soon talking went to kissing, we were on the couch but it didn't take long for him to pick me up and put me on the bed.

Mon-el POV

I wake up and roll over expecting to see Kara laying beside me but she's not there. "Was it that bad?" I say out loud. "Was it that good?" And as I say that she yells, "Stop talking to yourself you weirdo!" Ok so she's still here, that's a good sign. "Sorry I didn't get to wake up with you, there was a hostage situation on bank street." I walk into the living room and look at my watch, it's 10:30 in the morning. "Damn, why do they have to be so early?" She shrugged, "I don't understand most of the thing criminals do, one of them being their unable-ness to sleep in." I laugh as Kara sits down. She hands me a bag. "I picked up some food on my way back." I kissed her cheek. "Thanks babe." She snuggled into my chest. I put the bag down and placed my arm around her.

We watch movies all day, we are on the third one. Kara picked this movie, it's called Five feet apart and it's so sad, I'm actually crying. Kara says it's one of her favourites because it shows what true love really is. By the end of the movie it's around 2:30 in the afternoon. "I'm hungry." Kara says. I laugh, "Your always hungry." She makes a grouchy face, "If you really want food I can order some wings. I'm actually craving them right now." She smiles, "Sounds good to me." I grab Kara's phone cuz mine is dead, and order some food.

Kara POV

Mon-el just ordered some wings! Which I am totally excited for, but it is way to hot in here. I go quickly change into a short, strapless summer dress. "Hey babe? The food will be here short-," he stopped mid-sentence. "Wow, you look... stunning." I blush. "Thank you but it's just a dress and I was hot." He looks at me. "Were? No you are hot. No questions asked." I smile, wrapping my hands around his waist. "You think so?" I ask as his arms slip around my back. "No, I know so." I kiss him, it's so nice to finally be able to share these feelings. The door bell rings, he breaks the kiss so he can open the door and I pout. He smiles, "As soon as I get the food, I'm all yours."