The best day ever

After watching there movie they slept till the next morning lucifer used his magic to make a bed for them both and Sam couldn't be happier and neither could lucifer.

(time skip to next morning one morning before sam leaves the cage)
Sam sleeps till 11 the latest he's slept in a while.
When he wakes and sees a grand breakfast in front of him and Lucifer in a little apron that says kiss the cook.

"Hungry" lucifer says with a smile Sam nods and goes over to lucifer and kisses him on the lips

"Hungry" lucifer says with a smile Sam nods and goes over to lucifer and kisses him on the lips. Sam and Lucifer eat together then go to there little living room Lucifer created and lay on the couch together Lucifer snaps his fingers and him and Sam are under the big fluffy red blanket. Lucifer feels Sam borrow his face into his chest and Lucifer can't help but smile. All of a sudden a loud yell is heard saying "What the hell is going on here!" Lucifer turns to see Michael glaring at them. Lucifer slowly gets up and moves Sam off his chest. So he can face Michael. "Its none of your damn business Michael" lucifer yells. Michael laughs then leaves. Lucifer returns Sam who started to shake when Michael approached.lucifer hugs Sam and pics him up and puts him in the Sam position they were in before. "It's okay Sammy your gonna be okay he's not gonna hurt you" Lucifer says while rubbing Sams back. "Do you wanna have a movie day" Lucifer suggested. Sam shook his head yes and together they had the best day ever. They eventually went to sleep together for the last time because Sam would be gone by tomorrow night.