Meg

——————time skip to later that night————
It's 12:00am and The newly engaged couple are passed out in there room. Gabriel is also passed out in his room so Sam is the only one awake. He gets hungry so we walks to the kitchen but stops when he sees someone in there. He grabs his gone and aims at the person. She turns around and smiles "hello Sam" Sam puts down his gun once he sees its meg.  "What the hell are you doing here I was gonna shoot you." Sam said quietly not trying to wake anyone. "It's not like it would have done anything Sam you know that plus I said we need to chat." She said deviously. "What about" Sam said nervously. He was very scared if Meg knew or not. "The cage" meg said deviously. "I don't wanna talk about it Meg just leave me alone I'm going back to sleep"that was the only thing Sam could think to say. Then walked up the stairs as Meg left. He went into his room and fell asleep and in his dream lucifer appeared. "Hey Sammy you okay" lucifer said in a concerned voice. "I'm fine it's just Meg keeps trying to talk to me about the cage does she know anything?" Sam said very terrified. "I don't know if she knows Sam but you gotta keep your grape fruit in order remember what I said if you ever miss me too much." Lucifer said in a soothing voice.then Sam imagined in his dream he was laying in Lucifers arms.

(Sorry I know that was a short chapter)