Without you

——————time skip to next morning—————
(At the hotel where Sam and Lucifer are staying)

Sam wakes up and doesn't feel lucifer next to him he gets up and looks around then sees a note on the pillow next him. He reads it and it says.

Dear Sammy, I want you to know I love you so much and I'm sorry that I have to leave. You know demons were following me well I know have angels on my ass it's not safe for either of us. If the angels see us together or suspect anything they will torcher you and make you tell them where I am And I don't want that to happen. Also if I got to heaven to speak to them they will either kill me or throw me back in the cage. Then we won't be together again but for a lot longer. I will see you again when I know it's safe I love you so much Sam please be safe. I think you should go back to the bunker you have protection there and your blanket so you won't feel so alone. Sam just be safe I'll see you when I can I love you so much and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life you are my rock.

Love- D ❤️

After Sam read the letter he was heart broken he felt tears stream down his face. He grabbed the letter folded it nicely and put in his bag. Sam decided to take Lucifers advice and go back to the bunker he went the front desk and checked out early. The women was gonna ask if there was a problem with the room to see if that's why he left early but she could tell by Sams puffy eyes that wasn't the problem. Sam got in the impala and started to sob. He put the keys in the ignition of the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Sam cried for about 2 hours of the drive then he pulled into a gas and sip. He got some gas then went inside to get some food. He grabbed a smoothie and a power bar and walked to the counter he payed then walked into the gas station bathroom. He looked in the mirror to see how obvious it was that he had been crying. Around his eyes were red and swollen he took some cold water from the small sink and splashed his face. He then took some tissue and dried his face he at least he looked a little better. Walked out of the bathroom then out the store. He got in the impala and pulled out of the parking lot. All of sudden he saw someone appear in the passenger of impala. Sam slams on the breaks he looked over to see who he knew was meg's vessel. "Hey there Sammy I wouldn't hit the breaks like that you could cause an accident." Meg said this with a little grin. "First of all it's Sam second what do u want meg" he yelled.
Meg looked at Sam kind of scared and said "okay Sam what's up with you." "I'm fine why are you here" he said threw gritted teeth.
"I was hoping you could tell me where Lucifer is." Meg said with a little grin. Sam refused to look at her and said "I don't know where he is now get out" Sam yelled. "Come on sam it's me your talking to." Meg said trying to get Sam to look at her. Sam took his demon blade and cut meg deep in the side of her face. "What the hell Sam" she said in agony. "Get out" he said again with gritted teeth. Then meg disappeared. Sam began to drive again. He drove for another hour until he reached the bunker. He parked the impala and walked in. He saw Castiel and Dean laying on the couch together. He closed the door and Dean got up immediately. Sam walked down the stairs. "Hey Sammy I thought you wouldn't be back for another week." Dean said with a smile. "I decided to come back early Dean is that a problem" Sam growled. Dean shook his head. Then said "what's wrong Sammy" dean said not smiling this time. I'm fine just leave me alone Dean." Sam growled before heading up stairs. Dean was confused then went back to laying with cas. Sam walked in his room to find a passed out Gabriel with Sams pillow in his hands. He closed the door. Then tried to wake Gabriel. Gabriel woke up confused as he saw Sam standing over him. Gabriel jumped and pulled Sam to the bed. Sam dropped his bag when he was pulled to the bed. "I missed you I'm happy your back early." Gabriel said as he hugged Sam. Sam let out a small smile and said "missed you to Gabe." They laid In each other's bed for a few minutes until Sam said " will you make me some food while I unpack like normal way no angel mojo."
Gabriel Gave Sam a little smile and said "anyone for my Sammy." Gabriel left the room and went to the kitchen. Sam uses this time to get the note Lucifer wrote him out of his bag and put it in his blanket witch is where he decided to keep all of lucifers notes. By the time he finished unpacking everything else Gabriel made him a sandwich and brought him a beer. Sam thanked him then quickly ate his food. It was only 7 but he was tired so him and Gabriel fell asleep. Downstairs Dean and Castiel were talking about what there wedding invitations should look like. They liked to different designs