Talking

——————time skip to next morning—————

Sam woke up still heart broken. Gabe,dean and cas left early for a hunt this morning.
Sam was not okay he just layed in bed till he heard a knock. This startled Sam Because he thought he was alone then he remembered Mary stayed. "Come in" was all Sam could say in a low barely understandable voice. Mary entered and looked at Sam who was laying in bed completely under the covers she knew he was in bad shape because of yesterday's events but she couldn't even think about what he may be going through. "Sammy I made you breakfast" she says with a smile as she places a plate of pancakes on the table near Sams bed Sam uncovers him self and looks at her and smiles. "Thanks mom" he says quietly. She looks over at Sam who is now eating. She Sighs and says "Sammy are we gonna talk about last night or act like nothing happened." Sam stops eating right away and says "pretend like it never happened." She looks at Sam very concerned and says "wrong choice now tell me or I take away the pancakes." Then let's out a small laughs. Sam smiles a bit and says " you won't understand and no one is aloud to know so I'm not telling you I'm sorry mom" she sighs and thinks about asking about Lucifer. She also knows that she's not supposed to say anything but she has to be there for her son. She looks at Sam desperately and says "Sammy is this about Lucifer?" Sam forgets about everything and says "what about him what are you talking about." Mary smiles and says "Sammy I know about you and Lucifer so does Dean and Castiel." Sam looks over at her and starts to cry. He can't believe that they found out even though Lucifer said know one gets to know. Sam was broken even more know he ran into the bathroom and locks the door behind him. So many thoughts go through Sams head. The main one being will Lucifer me pissed that people found out. They never had a fight before he was so scared for what would happen. There is a knock at the door and it's Mary again. Sam is hysterical but can some how say "I need time alone mom." Sam here's her whisper "okay" then go back down stairs. Sam runs back to his room and locks the door again. He wraps himself in the big red fluffy blanket and cry's into it. He cry's for 3 more hours when he here's Dean yell "we're home bitches" threw the bunker. Mary immediately goes to then and says "Dean and Cas we gotta talk." They nod and follow her to her room. Gabe sits in the living room and decides to watch a movie.
Dean and Cas sit on Mary's bed and look concerned. Then Mary says "I think I screwed up." Dean cas looked at her confused. "I told Sam we knew about Lucifer then he went into his room and has been crying since he also won't let me talk to him." She said with a shaky tone. Dean looked at his mother sympathetically and said " mom we don't blame you he was gonna find out either way now we just gotta focus on making sure he doesn't hurt himself again." Mary let out a sigh of relief and nodded. Castiel and Dean walked out Mary's room to Gabriel and said "wanna watch a movie" Gabriel smirked and said "not really Love birds I wanna spend some time with my Sammy." Gabriel got up and walked up the stairs. When he went to open the door it was still locked. Then Gabriel says in a low voice "samitch it's me will you unlock the door." Sam is still crying but gets up and unlocks the door. As soon as Gabriel sees Sam crying he hugs him. Sam looks at Gabriel and says " babe I'm gonna sleep in one of the guest bedrooms tonight okay?" Gabriel is hurt that Sam didn't want to sleep with him but nods because he knows that's what Sam wants. Sam grabs a pillow and the big red fluffy blanket and kisses Gabriel before leaving the room. He walks past a concerned Castiel and Dean and to a guest bedroom. He locks the Door behind and crawls on the bed and wraps himself in his blanket. He starts to fall asleep when he feels that he's not alone in the room. He turns around to see meg. He still lays down but says "I don't know where Lucifer is now leave?" In a sleepy voice. Meg smiles and says "Wow Sammy you really are broken that's also not why I'm here." "Then why are you here" he says after a few minutes. "I'm here to talk to Clarence about what I should wear to his wedding." She says with a smirk. Sam nods then closes his eyes and falls asleep.
Meg smiles then disappears. She appears of cas and says "hello there Clarence I got a few questions." She says with a smile. Castiel smiles back at her and says "sure meg"
She smiles and says "I have some options for what to wear for your wedding and I wanna know witch is your favorite." Cas smiles for ear to ear as meg hand him her phone with the pictures.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3

 After looking at the dresses Castiel said "I chose "definitely option 2 it fits your style perfectly

After looking at the dresses Castiel said "I chose "definitely option 2 it fits your style perfectly." Dean laughed at Castiels reaction.
Then said "wow cas didn't know you were so into fashion but I do agree with him you should we're that one." Meg nodded and said "thanks Clarence" then disappeared. Then everyone went to sleep.