The best day of my life

They went downstairs to the ground level to the pool. Lucifer walked close the edge of the water and looked at the blue water and smiled. Little did know that Sam was right behind him and pushed him in the water. Lucifer couldn't stop himself from falling and fell with a huge splash. Castiel and Dean wanted to laugh but couldn't risk Lucifer seeing them. Sam laughed for a little bit then put his phone on a table and two towels on two chairs. He walked to the pool and saw Lucifer swimming with his hair  all wet and a smile on his face. Before he could get in Lucifer used his powers to pull him in. Dean was kind of scared about this whole situation he couldn't trust Lucifer not to drown Sam or hurt him in anyway. Sam reaches the surface of the water and smiled as he moved his now water drenched hair out of his face. Lucifer laughed and smiled. Then he said "that's revenge Sammy" still smiling. Sam nodded and said "that's fair" with a small laugh. Lucifer then smiled and swam to Sam. He looked Sam straight into the eyes and smiled. Sam smiled to and put his hand on Lucifers shoulders and only used his legs to swim. Lucifer took Sams Hands off his shoulders so he could Sams hand. Sam smiled and started to swim even closer to Lucifer but all of a sudden Lucifer disappeared. Sam looked around in confusion then the door two the pool room opened and a women walked in. "Hey Sammy" she said with a smile and she flashed her black demon eyes. Sam looked at her and said "it's Sam and what the hell do u want" in angry voice. She smiled and said "nothing really just I want you to tell me where Lucifer is" Sam made a confused face to make it more believable. Then said " he's in the cage"
The demon smiled and said " come on Sammy we both no he's not now I suggest you tell me or I drown you your choice Sammy." She gave Sam a devious grin. Before Sam could say anything the demon disappeared. Then Sam saw Lucifer standing on the stairs. Then Lucifer swims to Sam and hugs him and says "No one and I mean no one hurts my Sammy."
Dean was a little happy by this. He wasn't particularly happy that Sam was close to the devil but he was happy that lucifer saved his life. He also wondered why the hell would Lucifer ,the fucking devil save Sams life. Lucifer was still hugging Sam then said "Sam how about we get all dried off and changed and go the nice restaurant that's on this Sam floor?" Sam nodded and started to swim towards the stairs. And Lucifer followed him like a little puppy. Sam looked at his phone to check the time and saw it got pretty late but he was to focused on Lucifer he didn't notice. He grabbed a towel and put it around Lucifer. Lucifer smiled and said "you know I can snap my fingers and we can be changed already right?" Sam nodded and Lucifer snapped his fingers and Sam and him were wearing nice clothes. Sam smiled and took Lucifers hand and they walked to the restaurant. They walked in and immediately notice how nice this place is. This was the fanciest place Sam had ever been to he didn't know how he was gonna pay for it. Then Lucifer said "this is my little treat Sammy I'll pay your job is to just look cute" with a big smile on his face. Sam nodded and they walked to the counter where a woman was standing. She looks up and says "hello welcome Our restaurant how many?" Lucifer smiles and said "two". She nods and brings them to a table for two. They sit down and look at there menu. Castiel snaps his fingers and there in Sam and Lucifers room. Cas what the hell we gotta stay with Sam just in case Lucifer try's to pull anything" dean said angrily. Castiel looked at Dean with a frown and said "Dean I know you don't wanna believe it but I don't think Sam is in danger here we should go back to the bunker eventually Lucifer is gonna catch us I'm surprised he hasn't yet." "What are we gonna tell Gabriel" Dean said kind of concerned. "We don't tell Gabriel anything this will break his heart we can only tell Mary okay? "this is for his protection" Dean nods Castile grabs his hand and they appear in the bunker. No one is in the living room so they go to Mary's room and knock. She says "come in". Dean and cas walk in and close the door quietly. Then cas says "Sam is" but is cut off by Dean saying "Sammys dating the fucking devil." Mary couldn't help but gasp and say "the devil?" Dean nodded sadly. Everyone could see the sadness her eyes as she said "what about Gabriel." Dean looked at her and said "were not telling him anything it would break his heart." Mary nodded and said so what do we do about Sam then we can't just let him be with devil who's probably just using him so Sam will let him be his vessel or something." Dean and cas shrugged and went to Gabriel's room. "Hey Gabriel we followed Sam and this person D never showed." Gabriel nodded and laid in his bed holding Sams pillow he missed Sam desperately he was also worried.

(Back at the restaurant with Sam and Lucifer)
(Hey there will be some smut in this chapter but I don't really know how to write smut so this is me at least trying to)

Sam and Lucifer finished there food and went to there room. "Hey Lucifer wanna watch a movie" Sam said with a grin. Lucifer smiled and sat on the bed. He looked through the movies and choose Jumanji the next level. It was now 9:00pm so lucifer paused it while Sam got into his sleep clothes. Sam started to get undressed then Sam looked at Lucifer who was staring at him and said "enjoying the show luci" Lucifer got up and pinned Sam against the wall and said "you have no idea." Lucifer started to kiss Sam. Sam kisses back intensely. Lucifer licks Sams lips to ask for permission Sam opens his hips Lucifer explores every inch of his mouth. Lucifer starts to move his hands down to Sams waist. Sam is loving this. He breaks the kiss slightly to breath then returns back to Lucifer. Lucifer starts to move his hands a little lower and touch Sams dick threw his pants. Sam moans silently Because his moan his muffled by Lucifers powerful lips. Lucifer starts to undo Sams belt and can feel Sams dick starting to become erect. They keep kissing as Lucifer takes off Sams belt and throws it on the floor. Lucifer starts to pull down Sams jeans witch exposes his erected dick thought his underwear. Lucifer doesn't take off Sams jeans completely Because he doesn't want to break the kiss. Lucifer slips his hands into Sams underwear and slightly touches Sams dick. Sam moans but it's muffled again. Lucifer moves his hands faster and faster around Sams dick. Sam moans again but this time it's slightly heard. Lucifer takes one of his hands and pulls Sams underwear and jeans Down to his knees without breaking the kiss. Lucifer continues moving his hands up and down and Sam can't help it and finally cums all over Lucifers hands and some on the floor. Lucifer breaks the kiss and there both heavy breathing. Lucifer snaps his fingers and everything's clean Sam continues changing and he's only wearing boxers. He looks at Lucifer and says "your really fucking good at that."
Lucifer smiles and says "good to know."
They get into the hotel bed and lay down together and watch there movie. Lucifer insisted that Sam spooned him while they watched it witch made Sam laugh. The movie was really funny lucifer loved to here Sam laugh Because he didn't here it much. They both really liked the movie. It ended a hour later then Sam turned off the tv. Lucifer rolled over so he was facing Sam. Sam then said " Lucifer?" Lucifer looked up at the hunter and said "yes Sammy." He looked at Lucifer with so much love in his eyes. Then finally he got the words out to say "Lucifer I truly had the best day ever today and the reason for that is because I was with you." Lucifer had a huge smile on his face and said "you are to sweet Sammy." Sam was really happy and he finally had to say what he felt in his heart then said "I'm happy this day was spent with someone I love with my whole heart." Lucifer was shocked by this statement he didn't know anyone could love him the way Sam did. The only words he could say were "do you really Sammy?" Sam sat up and looked at Lucifer who got up when he did and said "Lucifer of course I do why wouldn't I? your so kind to me you protected me from Michael when we were in cage I truly love you" Lucifer smiled and said " I love you to Sam Winchester I just didn't think anyone could love me the devil like you do." Sam smiled and said "well I do so you better get used to having me around." Lucifer hugged Sam tightly and kissed him. They laid back down and fell asleep in each other's arms.