Chapter 1

Hey! Sorry if I kept changing the story, I really felt like I scrapped it up XD! Please read it Until the end!! Anyways here is my final version of the first chapter!
_______________________________________

Poppy walked out of her pod, like every morning, to see all pop trolls chatting about the event that would happen in a few days. She noticed the Snack Pack chatting on their favorite spot, a large mushroom, and went to them:

"Have any of you seen Branch?"She asked her friends.

"Ah, you know stressed out he is these days..................he's probably in his bunker!" Cooper said.

"Well, I'll go check on him!" She said.

Branch was thinking of what he would do for Poppy since the beggining of the week. After two years with her...he wanted to go further with his relationship with her...he wanted to marry her.

"Urrrrgghh, I really don't know how I do this, Gary!"He sighed and thought for a while. He was wide awake since very early that morning. It was the last day before his chance. "Guess I'll have to see when the time comes..."

Suddenly, loud knocking was heard.

"BRANCH!? BRANCH!? BRANCH ARE YOU IN THERE?"(Hehe, trolls 1 :)

The blue eyed troll went to the entrance and got his head out of the ground to see his girlfriend tapping her toe.

"You HAVE to stop stressing out on this, boy!! Since the beggining of the week!! You don't think this is going too far?" Poppy told him.

Branch sighed."I know, sorry about all of that...I just...I don't want to do things wrong..."He said, coming out of his home in front of the pink troll.

Poppy sighed."I know...." She said before hugging him. "And I just don't like to see you like this...... It will just be somethig fun that we'll do together! Why are you acting like this?"

"Poppy, please....I....I just can't tell you..." Branch said, hugging her back.

"Alright then......come on, the Snack Pack meeting is started." The purple eyed troll said before letting go and kissing he boyfriend on the cheek. The blue eyed troll then followed her to the village.

At the Snack Pack meeting

"So, who are your valentines, everyone?"The Pop queen asked.

"Well, I wanna go with Milton!" Smidge said.

"I want to go with Izzy, I just need to get D out of the way..."(Thanks for the inspiration, Jayden :D)Cooper said.

"I'll go with Guy Diamond!" DJ Suki
said.

"I'll go with Legsly!" Cooper said.

"And you, Branch?" The purple eyed troll said, giving him a flirty look, baiting her eyebrows slowly, knowing exacly who the blue troll would choose.

"You, of course, Angel!" Branch said, looking at her lovingly.

The two stared at each other intensively, before a red haired rock troll came from behind and hugged the Pop queen hard:

"Barb? What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to practice for friday?" Poppy asked.

"Yeah, I do! I just came by and I saw you two like that, so I could't help, you know how I am 😉" The rock queen answered.

"Yeaaahh, anyywayyyss, who's your valentine?" Poppy asked.

"I don't know yet..."The peach and Red troll said.