Chapter 10

Finally chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Juniper and Lavender looked at the crumbled royal pod.

"What happened?!" Lavender asked.

"That Creek has gone way too far....." The rock queen answered, shaking her bandaged hand.

"What can we do to help?" Juniper asked.

"We're gonna have to rebuild..." The soon-to-be pop king said.

"Yeah....what he said..." Poppy said.

"What's wrong?" Lavender asked.

"I'm scared of what he can do...I have no idea what we can do to stop him..."

"Look, let me tell you something: your ideas saved us from way bigger dangers than that. I know you can find a plan that will help!" Branch said.

"Hmmmmm....." The Pop queen thought.

"Maybe I have an idea that can work...." She re-closed her eyes and smirked.

"If we ALL tell him how we really feel, maybe we have a chance."

"Aaaaaandd how are we gonna do this exacly?" The red punked troll asked.

"Come tomorow, same place and time!" The purple eyed troll said.

"Okay.....I guess...." The beige skinned troll answered.

The next day:

The Snack Pack were grouped on the mushroom stage. "Guys, have to check on something, I'll be right back!" The soon-to-be pop king said.

"Oh..okay! Come here for a second." Poppy answered before kissing him.

In Branch's bunker:

The blue eyed Pop troll patted Ripple's feathers. "Okay, let's go.." The Pop troll hopped on the bird's back.

They travelled in the forest for at least half an hour.

They stopped at the sight of a turcoise and purple pod.

"It's here, Ripple!!" Branch said sighfully.

He walked in the house. The home he grew up in hasen't changed since he left.....

As he looked around his grandmother's bedroom. He saw a letter on her bed shelf.

Curious, he opened it to see what it was about.

His eyes quickly filled with water and surprise, not in a good way.

"Dear mom,

You know I don't want to hide anything from you...and that sometimes dosen't mean good news...the truth is, me and Lime had Branch on accident. We didn't want a child. I need you to care for him, cause I won't.

See you one day, from Ory."

The letter became wet as Branch knelt down.

Back at the Snack Pack:

"So, are you good?" Poppy asked.

Branch didn't respond, looking at the letter in his hands. He gave it to his girlfriend.

Poppy read it and stopped as soon as she read the first sentence. "Oh, Branch..." She walked to him and held his hands. She sighed before hugging him.

"They......they didn't want to care for me..." The blue eyed Pop troll said.

"Maybe you were a mistake to them, but you are a gift for me." The Pop queen answered.