Chapter 5

So, I had the Idea to show you guys my top best song I ever heard before I start! It serously got me out of depression a year ago, I got out of this stronger than I ever thought I could be! I want to help people that still live like this. I tell you, I feel like there's WAY too many people that live this! So, I hope to help you all! Without more, let's get to it!
---------------------------------------------------------

Poppy and Branch were having fun all day long. They chatted for a long time before finding a place they would use for their camp and stay there.
They did some "Lovebird playtime" while setting everything up for the day:

The pink troll swirled with Branch and fell on the ground, each of her arms surrounding him, her legs laying on his.

They laughed softly and the Pop queen kissed her boyfriend before helping him up.

"I'm glad we are doing this!" Poppy told Branch.

"Me too!"

A few hours later:

They were getting things for their campfire around the site.

The purple eyed leader giggled and hid behind a tree while her lover wasn't looking.

"Oh, great, where are you know, you little springy?(Idk why I came with this 😂😂) The blue eyed troll said after looking back.

Poppy almost could't help but laugh as he said that. She then heard his footsteps coming behind her.

"Hehe, I knew you wouln't be far! I gotcha now!" He said as he reached and hugged her.

The pink troll squealed and laughed softly.

They hugged before going back to their work.

A while after they were done:

Poppy was sitting on a log while getting all the things that she brought for herself when she realized something:

"Mh, where is he?" The purple eyed troll told herself.

After walking for a bit, she found her lover laying under a tree, eyes closed.

"Branch, are you awake?" She asked as she kneeled besides him.

The blue troll opened his eyes, and turned his blue gaze to her.

"Yeah, I am" He answered.

As Poppy went to him, he closed his eyes. She layed at his side, hugged to him, smiling happily.

The blue troll opened one of his eyes again to see her laying almost on him. He smiled widely and re-closed his eyes, thinking:

"Sleeping with her feels so munch better than Sleeping alone!"

They both fell asleep very quickly for a few hours.

At vibe city:

Essence and Quincy were walking together under a small forest they found in the funk desert. They were talking about some plans they had in the future for their sons.

"Quincy, I know D is supposed to become king, but what will we do with Cooper?"

"Don't worry, he's got his friends's help! Whatever he decides to do, he will not be alone!" The funk king said.

"You're right, I just wonder what he will do..." Essence said.

"I understand that fully! I wonder what he thinks about this..." Quincy said.