Chapter 9

Everyone was slowly starting the day. All seemed to be really good.

         At the main pod meetings:

All the leaders walked in energeticly.

"Omg y'all it's the big day!!!!" Delta said exitedly, clapping her hooves.

"I know, right?!?! This will be beautiful!!" Trollzart said.

"I'm exited to see what the auditions will be like! "Cause tonight, the show's starting!!" Barb hopped in the air.

All cheered.

Poppy was a bit anxious.

"How long was it before you married?" She asked Quincy and Essence. "About 3 years. I didn't have any stronger moment in my life." Quincy said. "I was so happy...I can remember this day like it was yesterday." Essence said.

"I think it'll do the same for us." The Pop queen answered. "I still can't belive it!" Branch said.

All smiled.

A knoking started.

"I'll go see!" Barb said laysily.

As she opened the door, she didn't know what to think or say. "Hey!.....Uhhhhhh...who are you?" Creek asked.

Branch and Poppy's eyes widened, froze, reconising the voice.

Poppy gestured everyone to huddle around her. "Guys, wisper, I don't want him to realize I'm here." She told. "What is happening!?" Trollex asked. "Long story short, he backstabbed us long ago, and he is supposed to be dead." Branch said.

"I reconized him by how you described....." The rock queen said.  "What does he think he is doin'?" Delta asked. "Whatever he is doing, we need to do something..." Tresillio said.

"Oh!! I have an idea! As..." Poppy explained her small plan.

Barb went back to the door. "Ahem, sorry, I had to make some stuff right-. Anyways, who are you?"

"I am Creek, and you are??"

"Barb, queen of rock."

"Rock?"

"A music kind. What are you here for?" The red punked troll asked.

"I am looking for someone...she is pink all over her body...."

The way the ocean haired troll mentionned the queen of  pop's body made her shiver.

"Her hair is a bit darker.....she he has purple eyes that look a lot pink as well...she has a blue dress, a blue headband and elastic..."

It was clear he haven't seen her in a long time....she now had a long green and blue robe, a crown...and a ring.

"I never saw anyone look like that.......sorry dude, I don't know what you are talking about. I think you might be REALLY far from who you are trying to find." Barb answered.

"Oh.....my bad....I guess I will go back t-"

"Oh no wait, you can stay for a while, you seem pretty tired, darlin'!" The turcoise tailed troll said.

"Really!? Thank you!" The purple troll said, shaping a 'Namaste' with his hands and his foot.

Out of the pod:

The pink troll and her boyfriend ran towards a tree. They hid behind it, panthing. "Phew...come on, we gotta hurry to Pop village!!" Poppy said, restarting to drag Branch.

At pop village:

"OKAY, we're here.."

The couple looked around. Almost no one could be seen. They went to the mushroom stage and called the village.