Chapter 3

I did the drawingup there :)

Branch turned around.

He sat there, shoked.

The pink purple eyed Pop queen woke up to the feel of him getting up.

"B - Branch!? S-sorry I came in without telling you, I could't sleep...I..."

"Hey, it's okay! You scared me, of course, but just tell me next time when you want to sleep with me!" The blue troll answered."Did you bring your package, at least?"

"Yes, I did, it's where you put yours!"She said.

"Okay! I guess you slept good, didn't you?"Branch mocked.

"Yeah, I did!"Poppy  answered with a smirk.

The pop troll smiled back."Are you hungry?"He asked.

"Yes, I'm starving!" The Pop queen answered.

"Alright, I'll tell you when it's ready!" He jumped out of bed.

"Okay!"She said, starting to brush her hair.

Once the purple eyed troll was done, heading for the living room, someone knocked out on the rock.

"I'll go see!" Poppy told Branch.

"Alright!" Her boyfriend answered, giving her a look from the kitchen.

She went up the elevator and popped her head out of the ground to see.

"Hey dad!" She told Peppy.

"Hey sweetheart! I just want to wish you good luck, you and Branch!"

She got up in front of him on the ground and hugged him."Thank you dad!"

"You know, me and Sunflower used to do these kind of things together!" The orange old pop king said.

"Really!? It was Branch's idea after I told him I'd like us to do something together!" The purple eyed troll said.

The old pop king smiled hearing this. "I'm glad to hear this! You know, maybe you two will be like us one
day!"

"Y-you really think so?" Poppy said, blushing as her father said that.

"Of course honey!" He answered.

"You know, you say that, and I kinda think that's something I wish to happen one day!"

"Well, I hope that you'll figure it out! See you tonight, sweetie!" Her father said.

"See you!" She said.

"Food's ready!"Branch said from inside.

Inside, he was placing two plates of blueberries with roasted halzenuts. As he looked at the blue curtains, he sighed happily."I can't belive all that has happened. I got her now.... luckily I don't hide this anymore!"

Then, Poppy came down the elevator.

"Who was it?" Her boyfriend asked.

"It was my father!" She said.

"Oh, okay! What did he said?"

"He wished us good luck, and he told me that him and my mother used to do these kind of things!" She said as she sat at the table with him.

"Really!?"

"Yeah, and that...he hopes that one day we become like...them!" She smiled.

Her boyfriend got surprised as he heard her say that.

At volcano rock city:

Barb was sitting with Riff, who tried to ask her again:

"Uhhhhhh, dude?" Riff asked.