chapter 4

*I also did this drawing* Hey again!! I know I didn't wrote anything for a while but I guess I just didn't felt like it...Aaaanyways here's an other chapter XDXD

At the Trollstopia main pod meeting:

Everyone was chatting about the events, all not sure what to think about. Poppy and Branch's camping made the Snack Pack go back to think about what happened more than a year ago...

"Remember when they kissed for the first time?(I HAD to tell my idea XD)"
Smidge said.

"Yeah, I do, it was so beautiful :')"
Biggie said with a dramatic tone.

"It was wonderful!!" Guy Diamond said with a dreamy voice.

"It was sooooo laaaame..." Tiny popped out of his father's hair, jumping in his arms.

"I felt so high!"
Legsly said happily.

"It was sick as a good beat!!"
DJ Suki said.

All sighed dreamily.

Flashbacks to what happened:9

A months after their 🎶just sing🎶performance, Poppy and Branch were performing with all the leaders and Their family and friends.

🎵We gonna dance in our living room, slave to the way you move, hurts when I'm leaving you🎵Branch sang.

🎵Don't belive me just watch!! Don't belive me just watch!!Uptown funk it up, uptown funk it up🎵Poppy sang.

📼I'm comin' up, so you better get this party started I'm comin' up, I'm comin' I'm coming I'm up so you better get this party started📼 D sang.

🎸Just like fire burning out the way, if I could light the world up for just one day, no one can be just like me anyway🎸Barb and Riff sang.

🌵What dosen't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller, dosen't mean I'm sad 'cause you're gone🌵Delta sang.

📀I can't write one song that's not about you, can't sleep without thinking about you, is it too late to tell you that everything means nothing If I can't have you📀Essence and Quincy sang.

🎧Always had high high hopes for a living, shooting for the stars when I could't make a killing, didn't know how but I always had a feeling, always had high high hopes🎧 Trollex sang after hitting Beat drop button.

🎶Party rokers in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time, and we gonna make you lose your mind, we just wanna see you🎶 They all sang.

"Tell em' Poppy!" Branch shouted like he did a while ago.

🎶Shake that!!🎶 They all shouted.

📼Everyday I'm shufflin'📼 Tiny rapped.

📼In the place, party rock, looking for your girl she in the place, non stop📼
D and Tiny rapped to Branch about Poppy.

📼When we in the spot, body move the way like she in the pod📼

🎸what the track, I got to know tigh jeans jacket, cuz I'm rock and roll heart, a black and white domino, gain the music, out the door🎸Barb let out a riff.

🎧Yo, I'm running through these trolls got that beaty flow, got that dancing flow🎧 Trollex rapped.

🎸Rock and roll, no hatin' we party rock!🎸 Riff sang.

🎵 Yeah, that's the kind of crew I'm preppin' for to the top, not led in our greyness🎵 Poppy sang.

🎶Party rockers in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time, party rockers in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time, and we gonna make you lose your mind, we just wanna see you🎶