how you met {part 1}

🔥Natsu🔥
You knew Natsu since you where 5 years old.you're also a dragon slayer.
"Flashback"
one day your dragon Anna went to go visit an old friend you tagged along. Once you got there you hopped off of Anna's back and looked at the huge red dragon infront of you "ah so this must be Y/N" the red dragon said looking at you "yes. Say hello Y/N be polite." Anna said softly pushing you forward with her claw. You stumbled a bit but stayed on your feet "hello it's nice to meet you mister." You said confidently "it's very nice to meet you as well Y/N, please call me Igneel" the red dragon stated handing you his claw to shake you willingly shook it. You saw a boy behind Igneel looking at you you tried to peek at him but he hid again "um Igneel who's that behind you?" You asked sweetly " ah yes this is my son Natsu" he said looking at the boy behind him "come on put boy" Igneel said calmly, the little boy cam out from behind him with his arms crossed "thanks for breaking my cover dad" Natsu said in an annoyed tone" oh so you must be Natsu, Igneel has told me alot about you" Anna said bending down to get a better look at him " really?" Natsu asked. Anna nodded "this is my daughter Y/N" anna said pointing at you. You looked at her then at him you he walked up to you and gave you a huge grin you where shocked at first but smiled back"Y/N. Let's be friends" Natsu said still smiling. Your E/C eyes sparkled with excitement "yeah!"......
'End of flashback'
And that's how you met Natsu dragneel.

❄Gray❄
You met Gray while he was on a job
'Flashback'
You where walking through the forest you just got done arguing with your father. It was quite until you heard a loud 'BOOM!' being the curious person that you are you ran towards the sound.(this is how people get killed on horror movies) once you got there you where breathing hard,you started walking until you felt a chill go down your spin, you stopped in your tracks and turned around only to come face to face with a raven haired boy. He was really cute. you where able to hold back your blush"what are you doing here?" He asked you confused "oh I heard a loud boom come from over here so I came to check it out. What are you doing here?" You told him and gave him a question back "I'm here on a mission, names Gray Fullbuster." He stated holding out his hand for you to shake it, "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you" you said and shook his hand,he gave you a soft smile.and then........you noticed it............HE DIDN'T HAVE A SHIRT ON!?!?!?!?!?!.
And that's how you met Gray.

🌈Romeo🌈
You met Romeo at a park.(btw you're 14 in this one same as Romeo).
You were sitting on a swing at your local park you where really bored. "hey sissy,sitting here like little baby" you heard one of your bullies say but you just ignored them and kept swinging. "Hey we're talking to you" she said again but more annoyed. you just kept swinging, she pushed you off the swing and landed on your hands and knees they came over to you and started kicking,punching,and spitting on you, you just sat there and cried "Hey stop!" you heard someone say, you turned around and see a boy with dark purple hair, dark eyes, and an orange scarf around his neck, along with a long red vest, and green pants, "and why should we?" one of the other bullies asks sarcastically (I'm to lazy to give them names) "because" he started, he lit his hand on fire it was a pretty blue flame, there eyes widened in fear "because if you don't,you're gonna be going home with your clothes extra crispy" he said angrily, they took off running in the same direction.I was trying to stand up I struggled but I managed "t-thank you f-for helping me" I managed to get out, he smiled and walked over to me " here let me help you" he said he put my arm around his shoulder helping me stand,that's when I was the fairy tale emblem on his left shoulder " your in fairy tale?" I asked him while we were going wherever we were going "yeah that's where we're headed" he said giving me a sweet smile, I blushed a bit but smiled back at him......We arrived at fairy tale he opened the doors and everyone looked at us, then a girl with long white hair ran up to us "oh my goodness are you alright!?" She asked me concerned "she got beat up by some bullies, can you help her and get her a change of clothes" he said handing me to the lady with white hair "of course I can" she answered smiling "I'm Mira-Jane by the way but you can just call me Mira" she said while she patched me up "oh um ok, I'm Y/N" I said shyly she looked up at me and smiled "it's nice to meet you y/n" she said smiling at me I couldn't help but smile back at her..... after mira bandaged me up and gave me some new clothes Romeo came up to me "how're you feeling" he asked "I'm fine thank you for your help I really appreciate it" I said bowing to him showing my thanks "no problem. Hey I didn't get your name, mines Romeo what's yours?" He asked "I'm y/n it's nice to meet you Romeo" I said smiling at him 'I think I just made a good new friend'....... and that's how you met Romeo.

🔩Gajeel🔩
You met Gajeel at a karaoke place.
You were bored so you decided to go do some karaoke. Once you got there you put your name in and waited for it to be called, "Gajeel redfox" you heard the DJ call, then a dude in a white tux, glasses, long spikey black hair,and a guitar went on stage {I laughed so hard while writing this part I almost died} then he started singing "ShoO bEe DoO" you sweat dropped, he continued "sHoO bEe DoO BaA AaH" you where struggling not to laught then he said it again this time in a song voice you couldn't hold it in any longer "HAHAHAHAHAHA" you bursted out laughing so hard you were crying. {me to girl me to. And if you didn't laugh you have no sence of humor} he stopped singing and looked at you you where still laughing you almost fell out of your seat " you got a problem short stack!" He yelled you. were still laughing but not as hard to you were able to answer him " n-no......it's.....just that your singing.....it so.......FUNNY" you said in between but you the laughed the last part. He had a tick mark on his head, he got off of the stage and walked over to you he got all up in your face { I would be like, um back away please, don't touch what you can't afford😏} you stopped laughing and looked him in his eyes "you think you can do better short stack" he asked you, you smirked at him "oh I don't think I can.....I know I can" you said in a sassy voice, he scoffed "then do it" he said annoyed, you smirked "gladly" you said in a sassy tone. You walked onto the stage and grabbed the mic, you nodded to the DJ and he started the music.

{If you can't see it it's 'freak the freak out nightcore version'} you finished singing and walked over to the guy in the tux he was staring at he shocked, I just smiled and stuck my hand out to him he looked at me confused "names y/n and yours?" You asked him he smirked and shook your hand "Gajeel" he said smirking you smiled at him "it's nice to meet you Gajeel"........ and that's how you met Gajeel.

🐍Cobra/Erik🐍
You met cobra at a reptile center.
You love reptiles I even have a 2 pet snakes, so when you heard that they just opened a new reptile center you had to go. Once you got there it.....was..... packed, but lucky for you, you had a special reptile pass, only 5 people on the world have one of these things so you walked to the front and showed him your pass he checked it out and let you in you had a huge Grin on your face, you walked in it was humongous you had sparkles in your e/c orbs, while you where walking to saw a boa constrictor, it was an unusual color it was whitish yellow and it was looking right at you, watching you walk, you don't know why but you felt drawn to that, snake you walked over to it and put your hands on the glass "hello there" you heard the snake say "oh hello" you say back to the snake, you've been able to take to animals since you were a kid, but you were hated for it so, you ran away "what'ssssss your name dear" the snake asked you, you smiled "y/n what's yours" you said "I do not have a name" the snake answered, you looked at the snake sadly. You put your hand on your chin to think, then you got an idea " how about you call you Lara" you asked her, she looked at you and gave you a smile "I love it thank you little one" Lara said you smiled at her, then you felt someone staring at you, you turned around and saw a man with spikey red hair, he had one eye closed this a cut over it, and long pointy ears you smiled at him, for some reason you felt like you could trust him, you motioned him over he walked over to you with confusion on his face "I have a question for you" you said "yeah what is it" the man answered "have you ever wanted to talk to snakes?" You asked him he raised an eyebrow at you in suspicion "yeah, so what?" He answered you smiled and grabbed his hand he looked at you confused "what are yo-" he was cut off by you speaking "ok Lara can you please say something to us" you asked her nicely the man looked at you confused but you intrested him so he went along with it "of coursssssse child anything for you" her said to you, you smiled at her then looked at the red haired man, he looked shocked "h-how did we hear her speak" he asked you still in shocked you let his hand go and looked at him "it's my magic, I ran away from a village when I was young, and I was founded by a family of snakes, they taught me magic and how to talk to animals" you said he looked at you on amazement "my names Erik but my friends call me Cobra" he said putting his hand out for you to shake it, you took his hand a shook it "I'm y/n but my friends call me n/n {nickname}" you said letting his hand go "well y/n it's nice to meet you" he said smirking at you "you to Cobra" you said smiling at him "hey do you wanna go through the rest the the place with me" you asked him hoping he'd say yes "yeah sure why not, it's not eveyday you get to met a girl who can make you hear what animals are saying" he said smirking you smiled at him "ok cool!" You said exactly then you to went to see the rest of the reptiles........ and that's how you met Cobra/Erik.