You and Romeos first kiss

Everyone's been teasing Romeo about how he and you haven't even kissed yet, and he's always blushing like an idiot because whenever someone mentions it all he can think of is your soft plumb lips on his in a loving kiss which makes his face darken in blush. You were talking to Lucy about how your boobs are getting bigger and she starts congratulating you.

"Congrats Y/n, you're becoming a real woman!" She said patting your head making you giggle. Your personally is still 10 but your appearance is indeed 14 years old.

Your chest isn't huge but you've got C cups and it's already getting on your nerves. Romeo hasn't showed up yet so you're just talking with people around the guild.

Wendy got over Romeo about 1 week after the two of you started dating so now you're best friends. (and if you're thinking Wendy's faking, she isn't she really got over him) You were just talking to her when the guild doors opened and Romeo walked in. You smiled and ran up to him wrapping him in a big hug.

"Hey Rainbow!" You hugged him tighter and he hugged you back. "Hey Chicken, how are you?" He asked as he let you go. You sighed and pointed to your boobs.

"My girls are growing and I had to buy a lot of new bras," You whined and he blushed looking at your chest. You looked at him and followed his eyes and slapped his arm.

"R-Romeo! Y-you perverted idiot!" You blushed crimson as did he. He waved his arms around stumbling over his words.

"No, It's n-ot l-like that!" He shouted and everyone stared laughing at you both. You giggled too, you and Romeo began to talk about food like always. He started remembering what Natsu, Gray, and his dad were saying.

'So she's not my girlfriend until we kiss?'

While he was spacing out you were waving your hands in front of his face attempting catch his attention. "Romeo? Rainbow? ROMEO CONBOLT!!" You shouted causing him so a reach and fall backwards. You giggled as he popped back up with a an embarrassed blush.

"S-sorry Y/n I was just, thinking." He admits and you chuckled. "It's fine Rainbow!" You gave him head pats. He chuckled and started staring at your lips, you were talking so you didn't really notice.

'Her lips look so soft! They're so rosy and beautiful!'

You looked at Romeo and noticed him staring at your lips. So, you blushed and fiddled with your fingers. Mustering up all the courage you had you turn to Romeo, catching him off guard.

(Btw he's sitting next to you) taking a deep breath you leaned in and captured his lips. You closed your eyes and you both blushed darker than tomatoes. Your eyes were already closed, Romeo got over his shock and kissed you back.

You put your hands on his chest and he wrapped his arms around your waist. Y'all pulled away for air and panted from the lack of oxygen.

"... W-we kissed. Like we really kissed!" Romeo shouts in disbelief. You giggled and nodded, he blinked a few more times before running over to Natsu.

"HEY NATSU ME AND Y/N KISSED!!" He bragged and Natsu kept slapping his back telling him congrats. You laughed and smiled saying.

"I love you Rainbow Conbolt"

_________________________________________________________
__________

Y'all........ Thai is so cute and wholesome!!!!! I loved it, it wasn't long but I had to get something out there, I've got a lot going on lately so updates are gonna start coming a little slower sorry! A YAS here ya go, I gotta go now guys. Anyways, as I always say..... Peace ✌🏾