jealousy levels(part 1?) (edited)

🔥Natsu🔥
Oh this bitch,omg don't even get meh started,his jealousy level is 99% he is always jealous when he sees a guy that looks at you with love or lust he comes over to you and kisses you, when you close your eyes he opens his and glares at the guy then he runs away.

❄Gray❄
Ha 85% he'll act like he doesn't care but when you're not paying attention he glares ice daggers at the poor guy.

🌈Romeo🌈
37% he's not really jealous but when he is you better run he ain't playing around.

🔩Gajeel🔩
100% omg I can't even,if a guy is in a 5 yard radius of you he'll scre them away. After he states them away he'll sit you on his lap and and smell your hair like nothing happend.

🐍Cobra/Erik🐍
Ok his jealousy level is 67% he's now super dupper jealous,but when a someone gets a little to 'touchy' he grabs you and holds you close it his chest while you tall and he glares daggers at the guy.

🌑Midnight🌑
24% he's never jealous,he just can't stand it when you watch an anima and you fangirl over a hot boy that took his shirt off. Once he got so annoyed because you were drooling over a character named kyo-[if you know who this is I love you and I'll follow you] he grabbed you and sat you on his lap while muttering these words 'you're mine,and mine alone' you were a human tomato after that.

🦁Loke/leo🦁
96% ok he gets PISSED when you flirt with other guys, but he always flirts with other girl so you just shrug him of and go back home. When you get home he always let's you play with his hair as a 'sorry I did that' kinda thing and you always forgive him and play with his hair.

🌨Lyon🌨
Like what 98%. One time this guy gropped you while you were practicing,and Lyon froze the guy! It took them 4 flipping days so thaw him out.

🐝Sting🐝
Uhm ok he might not act like it but his level is 99% he can't stand it when Rufus gets all flirty with you calling you stuff like 'beautiful' 'divine' 'stunning' and kissing your hand he always ends up punching him across town grabbing you and placing you on his lap while he breaths in your scent. You never mind it you actually like it.

🌓Rogue🌗
45% you see,he won't act like it but he is almost always jealous,he always comes up and hugs you from behind while glaring at the guy that's talking to ya.

🖤Zeref🖤
0% you guys are never really around people so he has no reason to be jealous.

I have zero idea why this took me so long maybe because I'm a lazy piece of shittakie mushrooms. Anyways I'm thinking about making a part 2 but like scenarios where they get jealous I'm gonna think about it........... YEP I'M DOING IT!!!! Love you all peace✌