how you met {part 2}

🌑Midnight🌑
You meet Midnight while walking through the woods.
You were walking through the woods because you love hiking, the breeze, the fresh air, the sounds, you love it all, thay peace was ruined when you hear someone groaning what sounded like pain 'please don't be something else' {did anyone else get a dirty thought while reading that part,cause I did} you finally found where the groaning came from, It was a man with long black and white hair, with red eyes, he had a really deep leg wound you ran over to him and started digging into your bag he looked at you like you where crazy "who..are..you" he said in between breath "I'm here to help you out,now hold still will ya your making this hard" you said grabbing a needle and stitching wire "AH!" He yelled "I'm sorry I don't have any numming agent" you apologize to him. You dig in your backpack again and pull out a soft but hard to squeeze ball and hand it to him "here squeeze this when it hurts" you say to him he just nodded. You got your water and poured it in his wound  to clean it out. {ok I know this is what they do because I got stitches befor and this us what they did so yeah} once I finished cleaning I got ready to stitch it "are you ready. This is gonna hurt so be ready" you said to him he nodded.{I got really dirty thoughts from that} I started stitching him up "AHHHH!!!!" He yelled, I flinched a bit but kept stitching. Once I was done I cut the wire and grabbed some patches and put it over the stitches then I grabbed some dressing and wrapped his leg.{ that's what they call it the stuff they use to wrap you up it's called dressing like foreal} once I finished dressing his leg I stood up and reach my hand out to him he looked at me with a blank expression "um here let me help" you said smiling at him. He keep his blank expression but too my hand a anyways, you pulled him up once he was up you looked at him "um my names y/n what's yours?" You asked him, he looked down at my hand he hesitated but shook it "Midnight" he answered looking into my e/c orbs "it's nice to meet you Midnight" I said smiling at him, he gave me a slight smirk, "yes he smiled, kind of' you thought to yourself " you to" he said with a blank expression........ Ans that's how you met Midnight.

🦁Loke/Leo🦁
You met loke at a club.
You went to a club for your birthday, you didn't have many friends so you just came by yourself. You were at the bar, you took a sip of your drink and sigh 'happy birthday to me,happy birthday to me,happy birthday dear y/n happy birthday to'....... "me" you thought to yourself saying the last part out loud "a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be here by yourself, where's your boyfriend" the voice surprised you and made you flinch. You turned around and see a man with orange hair, glasses, and a tux, "um thanks for the complement, and I don't have a boyfriend" you say bluntly "hm. We can change that if you want" the orange haired man says seductively leaning closer to you. You put your hand on his face and push him away and scoff " pfft yeah right I know what you are your one of those fuck boys aren't you pretty boy"-{haha Loke got his ass rejected} you say in a sassy voice, the orange haired man fixed his glasses and smirked and walked back up to you "you're  feisty" he says leaning in to whisper in your ear" I'm Loke what's your name" he aske in your ear, you smirked "it's" you started "never gonna happen fucker" you say pushing him away, he looks at you shocked you just sit ther smirking evily, he gives up and starts walking away "it's y/n if you really wanna know" you yell to him he stops and looks back at you "nice to meet you y/n" he says winking at you, you roll your eyes playfully "you to...loke"
You said smiling at him he chuckled and walked away. You turned around back to your drink when you feel something move in your bra. You dig in you shirt and pull out a paper it says 'see you soon hot stuff,don't forget me alright, I still gotta make you fall you me and i can't have you forgetting me can i -loke' you smirk and put the letter on your pocket 'alright like I'll play your little game'............. And that's how you met loke.

🌨Lyon🌨
You met Lyon at an ice rink.
You were practicing new moves for your upcoming ice skating tournament. You were trying to jump and when you land spin 30 times befor you put your leg back down. {I'm sorry I don't know much about ice skating} you attempted it but failed miserably l,you look up and see a hand extended to you,you look up and see a very handsome man with white hair, you took his hand and he pulled you up "um t-thank you v-very much" you stammered out he slightly chuckled "you're very welcome miss um" he paused not knowing your name "oh it's y/n" you say shaking his hand "it's nice to meet you y/n my names Lyon vastia" he says verysoftly, you let his hand go "um w-would you like to go and g-get coffee w-with me" you ask looking away, he softly chuckles "I would love to" he answered, you look back at him and smile. You to exited the ice rink and head over to a cafe and tall for what feels like hours and just enjoy each others company............. And that's you you met Lyon.