when you pants him

🔥Natsu🔥
He was in your house and you were getting some food. You put in on the counter and got a funny idea

"Hey Natsu, can you come help me with something!?" You shouted to your boyfriend and he came down the stairs.

"Yeah of course!" He said and stood next to you.

"Just stand here for a second" you said and he shrugged. You walked. behind him quietly since you knew about his hearing cause you had it two. You quickly pulled his pants down, you were about to laugh but didn't.

You blinked and started laughing, Natsus eyes widned and he blushed dark red he has no boxers on. (It's like he was expecting something
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"You have a cute butt Natsu~" you teased and slapped his butt, he blushed darker and you walked up the stairs leaving a blushing Natsu with his pants down.

❄Gray❄
You don't pants Gray becuase he always pants himself....... some how.

🌈Romeo🌈
You would never do that to your baby.

🔩Gajeel🔩
He was talking to Natsu about something stupid and you slowly and quietly walked to to him and panted him. He had on black boxers with white music noted on them. You bursted out laughing, he blushed slightly and pulled his pants back up.

"You're dead" he threatened and you smirked.

"You gotta catch me first~!" You said and started running around the guild. He chuckled and started chasing you.

🐍Cobra/Erik🐍
You always pants him and he has the same reaction with him blushing darker than his hair.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

🌑Midnight🌑
You pantsed Midnight ONCE. And you regret and don't regret that day. You regret it because he took all your food! And you don't regret it because you'll never get your virginity back.

🦁Loke/Leo🦁
You walked up behind him he wasn't paying attention because he was making a sandwich. You pulled his pants down and he blushed slightly.

You died of laughter, he had on kitty cat boxers!! He'll never forget that day it's the first time he was embarrased that badly.

🌨Lyon🌨
You would neve pants Lyon mostly becuas you can't catch him to where he's not looking at you which sorta sucks.

🐝Sting🐝
Oh you pants him alright. But it's not for a laugh more like....... a scream if ya know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

🌓Rogue🌗
You gave him a hug and pantsed him, you quickly ran away screaming.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!" He just blushed and put his pants back on thinking.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

🖤Zeref🖤
You wanted to make him blush so you quickly pantsed him and skipped away.

"I love you Zeref~" you teased and he blushing red like a red rose.

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE THAT DIDN'T TAKE ME 100 MILLION YEARS!!!!!! I hope you guys like this, stay safe, stay cool, and don't forget to watch anime peace✌